Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Who is ready for some new point perks??

Please give us some new and exciting point perks. I have not redeemed anything worthwhile in a long time. I feel like they are just wasting away in a desolate land of dusty points... I am really hoping for a 500 pt perk actually WORTH using the 500 pts. And please bring the mini perfumes back for 100 or maybe 150. PLEASE..... 

Re: Who is ready for some new point perks??

I agree!

I would absolutely LOVE a 500 point perk where you can assemble your own kit of deluxe samples Smiley Very Happy Sephora, this is like the BEST idea ever. I'm not even charging you guys for any of this.

No, they will charge you! lol

Agreed.

I haven't redeemed any of my points this year yet with the exception of the Tory Burch mini. I hate redeeming at 250 points... it just doesn't seem worth it!

I loved the minis they had during the holiday season. That was pretty awesome.

I have redeemed several 500 perks lately, the PTR and the St. Tropez ones were decent because i have never tried either of these products, but I totally agree that often 500 perks are not worth it.  I would like to see 5 products in a 500 point perk.. or at least 4 good sized products.   would love a pick your own bag. that would be fantastic. 

Me. Over 1500 points just sitting there. I'm not even enticed to use them. I didn't buy any perfumes for 3x points because I didn't want any more points. They seem to be a waste.

I'm just glad to see a 500 point perk with 5 products!  I didn't get the LM perk, but it's still nice to see!  I just went ahead and bought the one product from the LM and PTR sets I was interested in Smiley Very Happy

I just redeemed the 500 Laura Mercier one.  Now, I worry that it will stink after reading this thread.  Has anyone tried and liked it?

If I still used LM, I'd be all over that perk. Most people didn't get it because they either already had most items, or the shade was wrong for them. It would've been nice of Sephora to let people at least choose the shade of their tinted moisturizer.

I never pay attention to the shade of the tinted moisturizers, because they are never my shade.  Luckily, I always find someone to give the off shades too.  I only own two things from her line, so I was excited to order this kit.  Love trying new things before purchasing.  Lately, I have been doing way too much blind shopping.  

I don't know why exactly, but I adore blind shopping. I've stumbled onto so many great products and companies! My happy little accidents, I call them Smiley Very Happy

I have stumbled upon some great products that way too, but I have stumbled across some duds too.  I never return anything, so I hate duds.  My friends and family benefit from my duds and sometimes they are treasures for them, so it is not all bad, I guess.

I save my points on mini lipsticks, glosses or mascaras....they last a really LONG time! The last point perk I redeemed was for a mini UD naked gloss Smiley Very Happy

I received the LM set last week. The tinted moisturizer is just a little too dark for me, but my daughter might be able to use it (although she's too young to wear it to school, we do play a lot on the weekends). I already had the full size matte illuminating powder, but I thought the smaller one in the kit would be good for travel. It's actually not quite as shimmery as my full size one. That could just be a fluke, who knows. 

The lip gloss is ok. I don't love it or hate it. The scrub seems like it will be nice. I only swatched it on my hand. 

Thanks.  

Truth! I haven't redeemed many of my points at all since the whole points system started. I did get the Clean 500 point perk but I know it wasn't popular with a lot of people (I <3 the whole Clean line of fragrances). I can't think of many others I've gotten that were worth even the 100 points, although the little Becca primer I just picked up a few weeks ago has turned out to be a really great product that made its way onto my Loves list.

I'd love more skincare perks, and I'd especially be thrilled if they put together a mini sun-safety kit (sans the sunless tanners) we could redeem for points.

I redeemed the L'occitaine Almond Oil and MUF Primer recently.

Both came with a chunk (about a fifth) of the product missing Smiley Sad

Oh no! My Almond Oil was full almost to the top of the bottle. And the MUFE primer seemed full to me. What a bummer! My Tom Ford perfume sample was missing. I just had the cardboard holder. Smiley Sad

I redeemed for the L'occitaine and PTR 500 perks, but I kinda regret the the L'occitaine one because I only used the hand cream once. I am hoping I take a trip soon so I can take it with me and force myself to use it. I would really love to see a great Bite, Hourglass, or Marc Jacobs set. I liked the NARS one, but I already have everything in that set..

A Bite set would make my dreams come true! I'm in love with their lip tint right now. 

55 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_20140427_231126.jpg