Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Who is ready for some new point perks??

Please give us some new and exciting point perks. I have not redeemed anything worthwhile in a long time. I feel like they are just wasting away in a desolate land of dusty points... I am really hoping for a 500 pt perk actually WORTH using the 500 pts. And please bring the mini perfumes back for 100 or maybe 150. PLEASE..... 

Re: Who is ready for some new point perks??

My local SiJCP had Nirvana and James black mini rollerballs for 100 pt. It's not showing up under my purchase list at the moment, but I'll be sure to share when it does show up Smiley Happy

Do SiJCPs usually offer different point perks than free-standing stores?  If so, I might have to stop by my SiJCP more often -- I haven't really seen a 100 point perk worth redeeming so far this year.  

There are some similarities and differences with the point perks offerings Smiley Happy. I personally find SiJCPs offer better 100 pt perks, and I think they differ from one JCP to another, which is why sometimes they don't show up under the list of purchases. Another 100 pt perk I saw last month was a Bright Crystal mini rollerball.

ohh i may have to head to my SiJCP and do some stalking!

Highlighted

My SJCP had these too! I didn't catch the size, but they looked to be the same as the Nirvana Black&White that come with the Bottled Dreams Favorites set. I was surprised they were only 100pts ea. based on the 250pt perfume minis Sephora normally offers!

To be honest, I'm just waiting patiently for a Dior 500 pt perk.

*sits and waits*

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_20140427_231126.jpg