Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

Okay okay okay, so I don't mean that literally. But today I had a weird experience I wanted to share with you, to see if I am alone. I started back school today (college) and I was sitting in class and kept noticing this one guy looking back at me.  I thought about it later and i was wondering was he looking at the girl next to me? Then without a pause i thought well he couldn't have been looking at me (at least not in a good way) i don't have any make up on.

I told the girls at work, and they all had similar story's. Where they figured because they had no make up on that a guy looking at them wasn't looking in a positive way.

I love make up and always will, I couldn't imagine my life without it. But I wonder do you think this way ever? like embarrassed or uncomfortable if you do not have make up on? Is there a downside to make up?

Re: When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

Sadly, I feel like this ALL the time. I feel so strange, and find it hard to believe it when men tell me I look better without make up. I pretty much have myself convinced it's that they don't know what they're talking about. I guess there is a down side to an extent, but HEY I feel like my love for make up is a part of who I am. Everyone has a vice.

Re: When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

Hey if your love make up who cares what they say huh? men don't wear makeup usually so they don't understand how awesome it is!

64 Replies
Conversation Stats