Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

When can we expect the sun safety kit to be released for 2014?

Re: When can we expect the sun safety kit to be released for 2014?

I bought one today and looks like this but has more products, total 16 (fresh lip balm, clarions spf 40, dennis gorse 1 glow toilette and 2ml glow moisturizer), origins a perfect world spf 25 and bare minerals presses touch up veil)

I paid $32.

Are there different sun safety kits??

Yes.

SiJCP has a different version of almost all of the large kits, since not all of the brands are sold at SiJCP.  For example, the Meet Your Match set has Hourglass as the nude gloss at Sephora and an OCC lip tar at SiJCP.

There must be? I know that SiJCP has carried many different kits in the past. At Christmas they had a build-your-own skincare kit for $29, and currently they have a different version of LashStash and fragrance sampler.

It's not online but I bought one today in Bellevue, WA for $30, it was similar to one that was posted but had more products.

I bought one today in Bellevue, WA for $32 (not 30 like I posted earlier).

kit1.jpgkit2.jpg

Even though there are some repeats of last year, and I thought I would pass, there are enough new ones for me to pick this up.  Thanks for sharing. 

Does the bag have a zipper. My favorite thing about last year's kit was the huge zippered see through bag. 

Yes.

It's smaller than last year's bag, and burlap in parts.

Thanks.

I can't wait for this to be offered online - I'm drooling over it and will surely cry if I miss out on it.

These things come and go so quickly around here.Smiley Happy

I hope we all get lucky and are able to somehow score one. Smiley Happy

Totally agree! Smiley Wink I hope I don't miss this. Before placing the order I will have to see how many of these products I will actually use.

I noticed that in some of the kits there were a few self tanners, which I will Never use, I am Casper the Friendly Ghost white and have grown to love it, for the most part. So those will be given away.

Still, when I broke it all down I thought it would be worth it.  I guess it depends on which kit they offer online. 

I'm going to send you a PM (hope that's okay) that way I'll have your name right in my PM's and I can send you a PM if I see it become available if you'd like. I already have 2 other gals I'll alert too. Hope that works for you, sending PM. Smiley Happy

That's really sweet of you Smiley Happy Thanks<3
I have the same problem too, I never use self tanners. So I will have to see how many self tanners the kit comes with and I will determine if it's worth it or not.

Ditto. Smiley Happy

I bought the $32 one today at Sephora. They only had two left. They were also selling the $45 one, which, as I said in an earlier reply had hair products like Living Proof Hair Masque, Bumble and Bumble Spray, Vera Libereta Tan Mouse, Shrinking Beauty (inspired by lobsters??), Super Goop, Murad C and other stuff. Before I went to regular Sephora, I stopped in JCP Sephora and they showed me their kit ($27) that was pretty similar to the $32 one but they won't have it out on the floor for sale until the 15th.

I'm glad you were able to get one, it must have been meant to be. Thanks for the detailed info. I hope you find a HG product, or products, in your kit. Smiley Happy

I would love to hear more about the $45 one.  Although I hate tanning products, I am always on the search for hair styling products.  Has anyone gotten it who would like to share pictures?

if you happen to be back in the store, try to snap a pic of the $45 one. Would love to see it.

I didn't notice this at the store in Greenwood the other day. My family is going to Florida next month and this would be so helpful to have. I'm looking out for it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • kit1.jpg
  • kit2.jpg
  • 20140503-150645.jpg
  • 20140503-150651.jpg