Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

When can I use 2500 points for 100$

Anyone know when will the 2500 rougue points for 100$ discount will appear today is 1/12/23

Re: When can I use 2500 points for 100$

@KristenLoves  The $100 Rouge Reward usually appears in the Reward Bazaar at (or around) 9 AM PT on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

Make sure you're logged into your Sephora account and your cart is completely empty: no free samples, promo-related products, or other products. Then camp on the Reward Bazaar page around 8:50 AM PT, scroll down to the correct section of that page, and prepare to refresh the page until the Rouge Reward pops up there. I've seen it appear a few minutes after 9 AM PT, so if you don't see it at that exact time, keep checking for it. 

I've also seen it in the Rewards Bazaar much later in the day: a few days ago, I snagged one around 11 PM CT on a Thursday. But I assume they're still available in limited quantities, so don't wait til nighttime to check for one. 😂 I just happened to browse the bazaar that night, not even looking for the Rouge Reward, and was shocked to see it available. 

Good luck! 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing