Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

So we're always posting on hauls and stuff, and I thought this would be an interesting twist.

Lots of us have that one (or more) thing that we eye every time we go into sephora/ sephora website, and we want to get it but we don't.

What is yours? What about it tempts you? and Why don't you get it?

I''ll start.

For sephora.com, I would definitely say the urban decay eyeliner vault.  All those shades are so tempting, and I am such a junkie for pretty colors. But it is too expensive too buy all of them, especially that I already have too many eyeliners, so I always tell myself that I wouldn't use all those colors anyways.

Re: Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

do they have a rollerball of it?

Highlighted

Re: Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

I wish, otherwise I'd snag one! I found miniatures on eBay though Smiley Wink

Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Outlaw! Oooooh I've been eyeing red lipsticks and stuff for so long now and I haven't the courage to buy them. I'm not much of a girl, let alone red lipstick. Liquid lipstick just looks so nice, and KVD's is super matte and awesome looking...

Sadly, I don't think I have the skills to rock a red lip just yet. So beautiful, yet so far...

Just go for it! Find the right red, rock it with a simple eye, its amazing how it changes how you feel!  I started with reds, love Adora from her, I own the Outlaw and I do absolutely love it.  I've moved on to fuchsias and bright pinks too.  Lime Crime Makeup makes some intense colors too.  Just play!  Its sooo worth it!

Hmmm.... so many..

There are many eye palettes that seriously tempt me, but I have to keep reminding myself I have way to many eyeshadows, and I usually just wear warm, natural shades on my eyes. Many of UD's eyeshadow palettes tempt me. Too Faced 15 year anniversary palette has been calling my name!

Also Givenchy Le Rouge in Fushcia Irresistible, I got the 100 pt sample lipstick, but this fushcia shade looks gorgeous!

Also Too Faced French Riviera Set. But I already have a few bronzers, and just indulged in Clarins Sumer 2013 bronzer...

That bronzer set is to die for...another item on my want list lol

Every other item in the sales section, and prettily packaged Limited Edition make up. I think I spend as much time time talking myself out of getting them as I do shopping for them. It was particularly difficult to talk myself OUT of getting everything in the Disney princess collection.

I'm not planning to try Clarasonic yet since I think my skin does better without so much exfoliation and I'm testing that theory by cutting back on peels/scrubs. Depends on the condition of my skin, I am planning to splurge on the SK-II mask in the fall.

I would love to get any YSL lipstick... but omg they're like $34 and I just cannot justify dropping cash on a tube that costs that much.  (plus my bf would absolutely guilt me then my horrible buyer's remorse kicks in.. plus it contains fragrance which breaks me out)

Any Tarte blush, they're SO PRETTY and the Stila cream blushes as well!

AND a clarisonic.  I've been eyeing it and hopefully my bf's graciousness will get me one when a sale pops up... hehe.

I bought one YSL lippie during the fnf and i haven't been able to convince myself to buy more. even though i buy lipsticks that are around $24 lol

Tarte blushes are amazing. BUT if you sign up for tarte emails you can catch them when they're on sale during their fnfs for 30% off. and they even had a sale a little while ago 50% off their blushes

Good to know! Plus honestly I've never thought of checking the Tarte website! OMG! I'm gonna do it now!

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • s1380815-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1226471-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s730341-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1511799-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1511856-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1189224-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_1670822919571011305.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2013-06-14 at 10.04.10 AM.png
  • bite 15.jpg