Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

What should I buy?

I was lucky enough to snag a $100 rouge reward voucher and I want to make the most of it. I’ve got a sunscreen I’m thinking about but I’m looking for any ideas from skincare to makeup to hair care. What have you got BIC?

Re: What should I buy?

I wish they were stackable. Can’t a girl get a $265 with $100 and the 20%off. Just so unfair. 

Olaplex Hair Care is awesome.  3,4,5, and the Bond Builder System.  It’s a nice splurge and your hair will look awesome.  I now use the shampoo and conditioner exclusively.  I have mid-level back length hair and I use about a nickel size of the shampoo, it lasts a very long time.

@KehDee not sure how much you like lipstick. I would recommend the Pat McGrath mini matte Trance trio in color blitz. There's a nudes version as well, skin show. Her lipsticks are my favorites.

Ooo good idea @sprocketta I only have one PMG but I love it

@KehDeeWhich do you have? I didn't believe the hype and was really blown away when I tried matte trance formula the first time. I've only bought 1 or 2 full-size at full price. I pretty much lost it when I saw most of them on sale for $12 this week and bought 8.

I would recommend skin care and some products in that category I love are:

iT Confidence in a Cleanser
Glamglow Charcoal Toner

SK-II Essence

Primera Cold Brew Serum

Belief Aqua Bomb for light moisture

Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream for a thicker cream

Herbivore Emerald oil

Herbivore Lapis oil

How did you get the voucher???

@Emy10 She got it in the Reward Bazaar this morning.  I saw it at 9:03 am pst.

Oh ok, so i guess it was through points exchange?

@Emy10 Yes you can only get it if you have 2500 points or more in your account.  The reward is 2500 points.

@KehDee Since you can't return and get your points back if you don't like it go for something you know you will love and just know you have to use it up in one transaction.

Thanks @SportyGirly125  I didn’t know it wasn’t returnable so that’s great to know. I want a little fun in there but I’ll go with some products I know I love so that I don’t waste it!

@KehDee No real suggestions, but I'd recommend getting something you know you will like since items purchased with the Rouge Reward aren't returnable.

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea! @quspork 

I like using those for the big, pricey items. It just makes the experience more satisfying to me at least. Knowing i didnt have to go out of pocket for a expensive palette when I have so much.😊...first reward i got bought the ND biba. Love that thing! My most recent reward was ND triochrome. BUT, you run the chance of it arriving broken if they don't ship it right. @KehDee. My vote is to treat yourself!

Thanks @sonnydee I want something fun!

It is a very vague demand for suggestions. What would you like to aim at the most?

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing