Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What's you favorite brush from Sephora ever? (and why) :)

I love brushes and was curious what your go-to must have love love love brush from Sephora is!  🙂

Re: What's you favorite brush from Sephora ever? (and why) :)

The Sephora Collection Professional Platinum Airbrush and the Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair Brush are tied, in my opinion. Depending on if I'm wearing liquid or powder that day is the only reason why I would choose one over the other (although I often use both!)

I LOVE the Sephora Professional Bronzer brush #44!  It is honestly the best brush I have ever used-- and NOT just for bronzer (although it is great for that!).  I use it for any type of powder blush, illuminating powder, bronzer. . .it really blends well and makes for application perfection! Smiley Happy

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188220&categoryId=C17386&shouldPaginate=true

i need to know also, i am tryin to get some more cheap but decent brushes, sephora has too big of a sellection. but whats better than the brushes is the brush cleaner!!!! by sephora. GRRRREEEAAAT!

My Kat Von D eyeshadow brush set!  Love, Love, LOVE!

I love makeup brushes but my secret to having so many to do different styles is actually buying from an art supply store. I buy super fine brushes meant for tiny, tiny lines to do my eyeliner. Unfortunately no company makes liners that fine - some come close but I'm talking about practically no hair on the brush. Besides I can't justify spending $30 on an eye liner brush for a few hairs! LOL

My favorite blush brush right now is the Professionnel Platinum Blush Brush #49 from the Sephora collection.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P183724&categoryId=C540

Awesome idea!  Thanks for the info.  I am going to go today!

haha lot of love, do you also paint? cause that brush your talking about i think is the kind you always try to have on you to sign your name or paint branches. haha! that's so cute. only i covet my art brushes and would never put them on my face, you see art is first for me beauty second. Well I have a tip for you, you know when the mascara on your lashes clumps or is about to smugde onto something. always keep a dry clean mascara brush on hand to brush over the lashes it will pick up excess mascara. 

I Love MAC brushes but they are pretty expensive so I think the best from Sephora is the The one pictured below. This is a great brush kit:

1603i9CCE1D4F4FC169BF

Tags:

@eeyore1964:

Thanks for this suggestion! It's funny that I saw your post when I did -- I was *just* thinking that for as many products as I've tried, I've never invested in any brushes at all and need to do so (I have one kabuki brush that I use...shame!). This set is reasonably priced, too! 🙂

I never thought to do that! Great idea!  If you like a really thin line, I absolutely love the new I.T. Angle Eyeliner Brush... so precise and so sharp.  Great for tightlining too!  An it's less than "$30"!... It has stayed so sharp even after months of abuse and dan even do brows!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P259918&categoryId=B70

Tags:
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • P202938_hero.jpg