Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What's the most bougie makeup item you own and what are your thoughts on it?

I really am drawn to luxury makeup and want to hear your thoughts!

RE: What's the most bougie makeup item you own and what are your thoughts on it?

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation and I regret nothing itโ€™s perfect

RE: What's the most bougie makeup item you own and what are your thoughts on it?

Every time I see this thread I can't help but start internally singing bad and boujee! ๐ŸŽถ

A bunch of those $30 Laura Mercier eye shadow sticks. I do love them but at $30 a pop, disgust myself every time I use them.

Lol at the topic! We all have those items though. I think mine is my Pat McGrath luxe trance and Matte trance lippies. The packaging is so glamorous! I'm actually happy with the formula and my color choices, OMI and Sedition but pretty sure I'd still carry one in my bag at all times because of the super sexy tube-not that anyone is looking in my bag!

Ha love this. And I own a bunch of the things people already mentioned. Things I own and love: Tom Ford liquid eyeliner (best Iโ€™ve ever used), Burberry pressed powder, Guerlain meteorites (the balls), Hourglass blushes, brushes, eyed shadows (love their products), and Dior dreamskin.

Lol awesome thread! My YSL All Hours foundation is pretty bougie...but amazing. I would say my Guerlain Meteorites (ball ones not compact) is super bougie considering it makes barely any difference lol but I recommend them to everyone. And donโ€™t even get me started on skincare... ๐Ÿ˜

Mine would have to be Marc Jacobs. I know itโ€™s not super boujee, but I bought an eyeshadow palette and the contour palette as well. Oh, and that same day I bought a YSL lipstick. Needless to say, I havenโ€™t worn the lipstick, and Iโ€™m looking for a really good blending brush for the eyeshadow palette. I like the contour palette though! It was worth it to me.

Im crazy with Dior brand , I own 10 eyeshadow palettes , several foundation , loose powder and pressed powder, browstyler , lip pencil and tons of lipstick!!!!! I love Laura Mercier , and Guerlain mmm guerlain ps mascara is absolutely amazing and smell like roses Im not crazy about chanel and givenchy I love touche รฉclat from YSL, and effet faux cils mascara and my new fetish councealer is Marc Jacob , his mattifying powder is just gorgeous ,.... I hope they will release the coconut bronzing powder again I couldn't grab it for myself!

I own Chanel Lipstick that I bought with a return credit. And I don't know how I feel about it... it's sorta drying and stains my lips a little. I suppose I should have invested in lip primer or lip liner first. Also it's so damn red!!!

I don't really have any bougie makeup currently, but I ha...

I don't really have any bougie makeup currently, but I have been desperately hedging my willpower when it comes to visiting the Bite Beauty Lab and having some custom lipstick created. I know it is expensive, but I think it would be a fantastic treat to myself.

RE: I don't really have any bougie makeup currently, but I ha...

Makeup wise the Charlotte tilbury 5 minute face palettes are probably the most expensive items I own!

Re: What's the most bougie makeup item you own and what are your thoughts on it?

Dior Dreamskin Primer. It's so expensive but so luxurious. It works better than any other primer I've used but I love it. 

I have a few. The la Prairie loose powder, the byterry su...

I have a few. The la Prairie loose powder, the byterry sun designer palette and the Pat McGrath lust 004 lip kit. I don't regret buying any of them!

Christian louboutin lipstick ๐Ÿ™ˆ I couldn't resist I'm still feeling guilty after a year. But it's good quality and I do believe in treating yourself
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing