Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

I love Le Charm and Gatsby! I'm pretty tempted to purchase a MJ polish but hearing all the reviews about the formula and drying time.... I will hold off till i get a chance to try it first.

I finally figured out what it is about Chanel Rose Moire that I fell in love with... it's the rosy cousin to Sky Line in terms of finish and formula!

I literally took it off my nails only to put it back on (I'd messed up one nail).  It's not a color that photographs well in my home, otherwise I'd be adding a photo to this post.

My prior stalking behavior over this polish? 100% validated!

Anyone else have Chanel Sky Line and actually love the formula?  Just curious...

I took my last coat of gels off last week & knew I'd be doing some work over the weekend & I didn't want my to leave my nails unprotected. I got Julep Tatiana in this months maven box & it was still sitting out on my counter so I quickly applied it. 

I'm surprised how much I like it! 2 days later after two thin coats & seche top coat & no chips yet! After what I did this weekend, I can't believe they still look so nice. 

(Photo was taken an hour ago) 

That is a GORGEOUS color! 

P.s. Our nails look similar, I broke my nail on my middle finger the other day Smiley Sad

And i was debating filing all my nails down but you rock it well! Smiley Very Happy

yeah I thought no one would notice Smiley Sad It broke the day after I soaked my gels off & I'm trying to grow it out. I am going to file the rest of my nails down later in the week, because I have a wedding on Saturday. I'm just too lazy to do it now LOL 

Lol, I hate filing my nails down when one breaks Smiley Sad

I work so hard to get them long and then one breaks! It's depressing! But Don't worry, they look great Smiley Happy

I've got a missing left index finger, hence keeping my nails light.  I'm right there with you ladies.

Currently rocking a metallic purple (don't remember the name) with black crackle on top. Both made by Sally Hansen. No pic this time because my camera refuses to cooperate. Smiley Tongue

I have OPI Miami Beet great fall color!!!

Wow, I'm so jealous of the long nails!

me too Smiley Sad 

Me Third! They are Gorgeous! 

LOVE your nails! 

My way of easing into wearing red nail polish - red micro-glitter in a red base - China Glaze Ruby Pumps with Sephora by OPI top coat.

Wearing one of my favorite Fall shades: OPI My Very First Knockwurst!

@Kimmi1115   I LOVE the name of your polish.  Smiley Happy

I am wearing Marc Jacobs LOLA.  It's a tomato red and I LOVE it.  I get my nails done every two weeks and it wears very well. I usually put more top coat on about a week into the manicure.  My favorite one to use is Deborah Lippmann Addicted To Speed.  It dries very fast and leaves you with a high gloss finish.

I'm still wearing this mani:

Chanel Or de Russie

From the Moscow collection (2009?) which I totally bought all of haha.

I'll be doing a new one tonight, any suggestions ladies?

Ahhh that collection is but a dream for me!

I'm currently rocking Rouge Noir, that's a perfect fall vamp.

Another China Glaze beauty - this time it's Strike Up A Cosmo from their Fall collection.

@solveig  this is sooo pretty!

Penny Talk by Essie. Oh my goodness. It's such a perfect fall colour. 

*image courtesy of google image search*

Right now I have on Jolt - electric hot pink! Its a gorgeous pink with blue sparkles.

<3 Melissa

Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT!!

I'm wearing Julep in Cassie. I kept wavering between liking the peachy color, or disliking it cuz it's pastel opaque and skintone-ish.

But I kept it on for the week and decided to do something girly with it on the weekend so I used an old eyeliner brush and Nails inc in Mayflower to do some dots, hearts and lines. Maybe I should invest in a set of dotting tools at some point....

273 Replies