Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

UGH! I want... wait not NEED this polish, ok maybe want... Smiley Sad LE Chanel's always call my name. & then Chanel decides their great & puts them on the perm line for a a year & then take them away. I get so confused. 

Had some fun mixing & layering with the Sephora OPI colors!

Those remind me of my beloved Illamasqua speckled polishes...

WHICH ARE BACK IN STOCK, Y'ALL!!

http://www.sephora.com/speckled-nail-varnish-P377106?skuId=1481332

@starletta8   ohhh those look fun!

I love them- they dry pretty level.  I have all but the tan one.

I'm so sad the blue one sold out again so fast. I am wavering between the tan, green or both. I wish they were just in stock regularly so I wouldn't feel so pressured, haha.

I have on some of the Sephora Nail Bling Stickers that I got on sale for only $3 months ago.  They are in a beautiful magenta and glitter pattern and have lasted a week so far without peeling or chipping Smiley Happy

Highlighted

So I was playing with my nail polishes, thinking I might post a picture on the stash board.

I haven't decided if I'll do the other hand, If I do I'll have to redo this one too, my pinks are too similar and the red and gold glitter would definitely be left out. 27 colors, haha. But it took like 5 minutes, if I took my time it could look really great I think.

That looks so cool!

Thanks! I was moving in November and thought I'd be reunited with all my things 3-4 weeks later so I picked out some nail polishes to keep me company until then. I am still parted from the majority of my stash (though I've bought more to hold me over!!)  but I think it's hilarious I have only 4 pinks with me but 6 yellows. Probably have my priorities a little mixed up, haha. 

3 Replies