Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

My boyfriend loved my disco ball nails. I layered gold confetti polish on really thick until my nails were completely covered. It lasted for weeks and when it came off most of them came off in chunks (like I had removed a press on nail). Unfortunately it completely destroyed a few of my nails. So I've filed them all down. It always feels weird when I do because my nails are naturally long. It's like I'm missing something.

If I give him a choice he will always pick something bright (unless it's eyeshadow then he always urges me to go dark). He generally urges me to go for red nails.

your  nails are gorgeous!

Highlighted

@calyanne

Aw thanks!! Your so sweet. I feel more confident doing my own nails more now Smiley Happy

A couple of nails got messed up, so I decided to do some crackle accent nails.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in 340 Mint Sorbet

Sally Hansen Crackle overcoat in 08 Ink Splatter

Fedora Creative Shellac Smiley Happy

Well i have on a color form the Metro to Chic set!! But i don't think i like it. But oh well. I believe it's called Pale is the New Tan. I don't have it next to me but it's the lightest color in there. I think it's just wayyy too light for me. And there is a glitter top coat on top!

I wanted Pale Is The New Tan so bad! But it sold out before I could get my hands on it Smiley Sad

Aww Thats no fun!I bought the set like 2 months ago and lost it! I was going to rebuy it with the sale but luckily i mentioned it to my sister and she was like Oh i have it. 

Completed with the help of all the hauls from recent OPI sales. I want Ariel I want Ariel I want Ariel. Mermaid/sea Inspired.

Ah! Sooo pretty! I love it!! I can't wait for the polishes!!!