Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

I would never buy a color like this myself. And now that I look at it, this picture doesn't really show the color as it is.

This pic is out of focus, but that's how the color actually looks on my nails. A lot more yellow.

This was on my nails last week. Which was about 10 different colors with a little zebra action on top. Ohh rainy days how much my nails love you  . . . 

Unfortunately i work in the bartending industry and these beauties didnt last any longer than it took to paint them! Smiley Sad 

So i have opted for a more casual spring time nail that i wont be screaming profanities at when they get chipped at work ...

# 509 Flamingo Flair 

SINFUL SHINE (With Gel Tech) - Rebel

sephora by OPI Merry Me- i know its not really in season but I just wanted to have a little sparkle!

I'm having a rough time deciding since today's an at-home mani/pedi day (as punishment for yesterday).

I'm leaning towards Chanel Azure on my toes, but I'm at a loss for my mani.  Sometimes having more choices than most salons backfires.

OK, by the end of the day, I will have:

Nails: Julep Gwyneth topped with YSL Pop Coat

Toes: Chanel Azure

I've been on a jelly/sheer/almost natural look kick for my nails the past couple of weeks for some reason. Normally I'd have something bright there, but who knows...

Changed it up slightly:

Nails: 2 coats YSL Ice Coat- so they're sheer light blue shimmer.

After applying acrylics, I went with OPI in Into the Night for the upcoming holiday weekend!

Sparitual Knowledge Diamond Glitter & Nails INC. Caviar Top Coat (I went out and bought this because many of you recommended it!)

And this is why my nail polish collection is what it is.

I was going to be content with Deborah Lippmann Careless Whisper all work week since yardwork destroyed my nails.  Or, that was the plan.

I was reading some of my favorite beauty blogs and one of my all-time faves was mentioned. I couldn't help it; I was taking the polish off before you could say "Chanel Black Pearl."

Currently rocking a Chanel mani/pedi combo:

Nails- Black Pearl (the OG that made me obsessed with Chanel polish)

Toes- Azure.

I played around with acrylic again, and then I went with subtle polka dot nails.  I used Avon polishes in Seduce Me Strawberry and Mandarin Magic.

Not sending any message, but Essie Meet Me at the Altar.

It's an awesome lilac.

I still have Essie "Where's My Chauffeur?" I can't believe how well this has worn. I put it on Monday night and it still doesn't look bad. I haven't had something wear like this for a while. 

Got agitated with what I was watching tonight and felt like my nails were too cheerful.

They're now Chanel Black Satin.

Julep Nan.

I have no idea what polishes I pulled out of the bag for this look, they were drugstore cheapies, I know that.  It was my first attempt at a speckled ombre look.  It didn't turn out exactly the way I expected but I still really like it.

With the recent nail polish sales, I couldn't resist taking part. I think I'm really liking this color combination!

- Nails Inc Mayfair

- Hello Kitty Mint

- Sephora I'm a Rich Girl

- Sephora 3-in-1 top/bottom coat

lol, the picture really is a "thumbnail" =P

I'm wearing two colors from the Metro to Chic set. I believe the base color of Nifty Shades of Grey and then the Glitter is Arose beyond shimmer. Here is a picture!

LOVE! I have the color Arose Beyond Shimmer on my toes right now. It is really fun Smiley Happy Looks great on your nails Smiley Happy

I didn't like it at first but after going outside i was like wow i love it!!

Ermmmmerrgawdddd, that glitter is fab!

I love it!

Photo: My Roommate did my nails with stickers and stones sticker art nails by Essie last week it was awesome!

Essie Stickers & Stones Sticker Nail Art

Highlighted

@arielaaaaaaaa&carrierose- Both of your nails look really good I love them!

1 Reply