Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

I'm having a rough time deciding since today's an at-home mani/pedi day (as punishment for yesterday).

I'm leaning towards Chanel Azure on my toes, but I'm at a loss for my mani.  Sometimes having more choices than most salons backfires.

OK, by the end of the day, I will have:

Nails: Julep Gwyneth topped with YSL Pop Coat

Toes: Chanel Azure

I've been on a jelly/sheer/almost natural look kick for my nails the past couple of weeks for some reason. Normally I'd have something bright there, but who knows...

Changed it up slightly:

Nails: 2 coats YSL Ice Coat- so they're sheer light blue shimmer.

After applying acrylics, I went with OPI in Into the Night for the upcoming holiday weekend!

Sparitual Knowledge Diamond Glitter & Nails INC. Caviar Top Coat (I went out and bought this because many of you recommended it!)

And this is why my nail polish collection is what it is.

I was going to be content with Deborah Lippmann Careless Whisper all work week since yardwork destroyed my nails.  Or, that was the plan.

I was reading some of my favorite beauty blogs and one of my all-time faves was mentioned. I couldn't help it; I was taking the polish off before you could say "Chanel Black Pearl."

Currently rocking a Chanel mani/pedi combo:

Nails- Black Pearl (the OG that made me obsessed with Chanel polish)

Toes- Azure.

Highlighted

I played around with acrylic again, and then I went with subtle polka dot nails.  I used Avon polishes in Seduce Me Strawberry and Mandarin Magic.

Not sending any message, but Essie Meet Me at the Altar.

It's an awesome lilac.

I still have Essie "Where's My Chauffeur?" I can't believe how well this has worn. I put it on Monday night and it still doesn't look bad. I haven't had something wear like this for a while. 

Got agitated with what I was watching tonight and felt like my nails were too cheerful.

They're now Chanel Black Satin.