Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's on your nails right now?

We have the highly addictive "What are you wearing today?" thread- and it got me thinking about how our nails are a sidebar in that conversation.

So, what's on your nails today?

I just swapped Chanel Rose Insolent for Butter London Come to Bed Red.

Nothing on my toes!

Re: What's on your nails right now?

I finally painted my nails!! I love them. The color is Once a Cheetah always a Cheetah!!!

chipped or as I like to say "vintage makeup" (meaning in this case old nail polish) in the shade of O.P.I. break a leg warmer! which is a gray shade of nail polish...or at least what you can see of it lol

Highlighted

Found out late this afternoon I was being summoned to give a presentation tomorrow morning.

Off goes that lovely periodot/lime shimmer, on goes:

Julep Zora, a lovely dirty pearl shimmer.

casanova is so into me 

Such a beautiful shade! Does it look the same on?

Julep Marie (Rock Candy) with a shimmer topcoat. Jelly sandwich!

I have this orangey red nailpolish from sephora on my nails right now

Last night I took off Julie G's Gumdrop polish (their take on texture glitter, like Liquid Sand or Pixie Dust and VERY glittery) in a greenish teal.  (Sorry, I don't remember the name.)  I decided I wanted something with only a bit of shimmer, so I have on Zoya's Julie (a light purple from the Spring collection).

Unfortunately I used Essie's quick dry topcoat and I don't think the polish liked it too much; I can see the tips of some of the nails but luckily the polish is light enough that it doesn't show too badly.  We'll see how long it lasts.  (I do hate wearing chipped polish, so when that happens, it goes!)

Now that I finally revealed my purchase of three of the YSL Tie & Dye Topcoats, I can admit my nails.

4x coats of Julep Angelica (Mint Rock Candy Jelly)

1x coat of YSL 4 Ice Coat (Blue shimmer)

Topped with Dior Gel Coat

Julep Lena which is a teal and also Julep Stefani which is a gray color with yellow iridescent shimmer.