Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What's in a Name?

If you know anything about makeup you know that some of the best parts of packaging is the name appeal. Some are cute and some tend to be a little x-rated Smiley Tongue. My question to you is : Do names like - Orgasm & Deep Throat bother you? 

As a mother I would be a bit uncomfortable if my daughter came home with a product like this. Smiley Tongue 

What say you?

Re: What's in a Name?

Agreed.

I reeeaaaaaalllllly wanna see beautytester punching some random flasher....that would be awesome! Smiley Very Happy

Judo chop!!! Haiiii yahhhh!!!!

*trying hard to resist posting pictures*

*unable to resist posting pictures*

If I ever encounter one, this will prob be how I feel:

And because what happens next may be a bit gory, it will be replaced by a kitty equivalent:

Kung Fu Hustle?  It looks really familiar XD

Kung Fu Hustle!!!!!!!

omg hilarious!!!  best sneer ever!  and those curlers and the cigarette!  I have to take out my DVD and watch it again....

The best part is how she keeps the cigarette in her mouth the whole time no matter what! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

this made me LOL. 

I'm not necessarily drawn to a product because of its name. Maybe the packaging helps, but ultimately it's the effectiveness of the product that makes me settle on it. I will say that the names of shades of makeup does make it more memorable, like even though I don't that much about MAC lipsticks, I know that Ruby Woo is a well-known color. Same goes for the NARS Orgasm blush. Overall, the names don't bug me, but I can imagine if someone would get bothered by the looks of the packaging. Good question!

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • swfupload_1810548246874007389.jpg
  • swfupload_9176770441316366576.jpg
  • swfupload_6565050483010346929.jpg
  • swfupload_4068965236871035733.jpg
  • swfupload_1111694471587476597.jpg
  • swfupload_1949642339227288483.jpg