Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What’s a good concealer to use when you just want to cover up a couple of blemishes?

Concealer

Re: What’s a good concealer to use when you just want to cover up a couple of blemishes?

Hi @okmadx  best full coverage concealer is Too faced- born this way multi-use sculpting super coverage concealer, this concealer is so good for cover acne spots and blemishes.

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Caramel

Re: What’s a good concealer to use when you just want to cover up a couple of blemishes?

Hi @okmadx,

I like choosing a concealer with a matte finish so it's doesn't emphasize blemishes. I recommend the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Biscuit

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

I was going to suggest this @PenelopeBT It's the only one I use for blemishes!  It doesn't wear off and looks natural on.

@okmadx 

I like a full coverage concealer when concealing small imperfections. I always rely on my Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Caramel

and my IT COSMETICS - Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

The Too Faced formula is more creamy while the It Cosmetics is thicker but both are full coverage and do the job well 👌🏻

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing