Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What makes you feel beautiful?

Well, not the inner beauty/health/family thing, but when you are feeling down or want a change of mood/pace what's the first thing you grab to give yourself an instant boost to feel beautiful?

Personally it's perfume for me. I like a red lip as much as anyone else, but I then I'm paranoid about getting it on my teeth, smearing it when I eat etc etc. And perfume is just for me, it's quick and doesn't need to be removed like make up at end of the day. =)

Re: What makes you feel beautiful?

*dawl* He looks so sweet and innocent...that lil liar! haha

LOL! Happy my butt! Smiley Tongue

oh my gosh lylysa! I used to love those "Mr. ____" books when I was little!  Haven't thought of them in years.  Wow, good memories..... Smiley Happy

I think I still have a collection of books and matching tapes somewhere.....ohhhh what fun!

Oh gosh, I hate *that* time, nothing makes me curse more than the first day of it. Nothing lowers my motivation to do any work, put on any make up or skincare as when *it* happens, which doesn't help in the feeling-pretty department. And I get so neasuated and at worst, my skin gets so sensitive to cold/touch. It's the reason why I'm addicted to Caudalie Beauty Elixir now, cuz the herbal scent helps to cut down on the nausea and feels refreshing on my not-washed face. =X

Me tooooo!  Thankfully I WAH so I get to bumm around in my PJ's! The only thing that makes me feel better that first day is a nice cup of hot tea and a bag of dove milk chocolates! 

Lol "Mr. Happy" I go to the opposite spectrum and call it "the dark side". So I warn my fiance that I've "crossed over to the dark side"... he then knows to provide me chocolate and slowly back away. Smiley Wink

Usually I just say the thing is back.  Or there's a murder.  Usually I am then provided with beer to ease the tummy and snuggles (sometimes fried chicken, you know, because I'm healthy like that haha) ^.^  It's good to have men who know how to take care of a miserable, moody lady XD

I agree with the snuggles and who said I cooked homemade "healthy food" anyway? Hehe

You totally need a Darth Vadar helmet for when you cross over! Smiley Tongue

Agreed, or she can draw her blanket over her like the Emperor, ultimate dark side! Smiley Tongue

Muahahaha!!! Light saber not included!

I agree with drrragon, these days it's foundation/concealer, because I have been breaking out like a teenager again Smiley Sad

When I do have good skin, I agree with beautytester. Guilty pleasure is Taylor Swift's Enchanted, I don't even own it I just had a bunch of samples and whenever I was feeling down, the scent just made me feel lifted Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should finally pick it up cause I did run out of samples...

LOL I'm really tempted to try quenbee's strategy and get myself some serious push-up bra.....

Or instead of push-up bras, you can try contouring the "girls". I tried it as a mean to use up the bronzer/luminizer that I usually don't use. It's quicker, cheaper, and it works. =X.

Hahaha - here I go enabling again!

What makes me feel beautiful on a blah day is nice hair, my lashgasm and glossy lips. Smiley Happy On a day like today I'm just not motivated to do much but I made sure to touch up my newly blown out hair (makes my day so much better to have nice straight hair flowing to my waist, makes me happy lol), put a little foundation on, blush, lashgasm and va va violet smashbox lipgloss. Smiley Wink

Nothing helps me more than a pint of Hoegaarden and some good friends.  In the worst case I can usually just settle for the beer Smiley Tongue  

Iceeee creammmmmm

Preferably in baklava flavor ^.^

Must find.... O_O

Highlighted

Safeway carries it as one of their store brands Smiley Very Happy

Crud, there are no Safeways in my area....must to more research.....for ice cream...and science

Oh yes ice cream!

Rrrrrrrum, burbon or amoretto for me! I love them in baked goods, so if I have time, chocolate rum cake or banana foster muffin it is. Yummm...

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • swfupload_1721552174433831522.jpg
  • swfupload_6417803822228079451.jpg
  • swfupload_4004467786901277062.jpg
  • swfupload_5208106760966822628.jpg
  • swfupload_1780508333239657558.jpg
  • swfupload_848286775597477979.jpg