Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What is your most expensive but worth every penny products?

I'm a couple hundreds away from Rouge, so I'm just gonna cover my eyes, block my ears, ignore my bank account and RUN for it! And make spending less my New Year resolution/challenge for 2014.

In that spirit, I would like to know what's the most expensive item you have that is worth every penny and why? fancy makeup? skincare made of gold?

On another note I have several of everything except.....hydrating mask and toner. So, what's your favorite hydrating mask? I know there's Fresh Rose, PTR cucumber, OH blue/blackberry....anything else? your favorite?

Re: What is your most expensive but worth every penny products?

I am on a huge kick of wanting masks that come in the fabric-sheet or cellulose-sheet form!

So I say, try the WHEN masks -- I have used the Make Up Base and liked it a lot for moisture!  It was so fun to use, and NOTHING TO WASH OR SCRUB OFF!! Woohoo, gentle, relaxing, great to put on and take a nap since it stays put and doesn't rub off on pillow so much (I mean I still laid on my back but better than liquidy masks).

And for even more expensive, I've been wanting to try the same type of the SK-II masks!

Those masks are crazy* expensive. Japanese woman would apply them the night before their wedding...I thought it was just some form of advertisement when i first heard about it. So imagine my surprise when i discovered it was true when i went to Asia. I've yet to try it though. Ha ha.

Oh I love When masks! I brought the Snow Angel on a whim and fell in love, and then guess what? surprise surprise, Sephora discontinued it. T.T

Oh! I was totally like... hey I didn't see snow angel....? lol

I should also say that the Make Up Base at least is not SUPER SUPER moisturizing, but it was moist enough for me.

Also, generally one of my worth-every-penny products: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel pads, xtra strength (even for my sensitive skin).  Daily, when I'm not lazy and can afford it!

Also - I love the PTR squalene suddenly -- I apply it UNDER my moisture products for a boost in dry patches!!!

I use these too! They are great but oh so expensive >_<

I'd say Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Intensive, except Sephora doesn't carry it so I guess that's not really helpful.

I use this on my hands and eczema Smiley Happy.  Smells great (fresh, fruity, gingery), and I'm sensitive to smells so I am happy this doesn't seem to irritate me too much.

I love the smell and one tube lasts for months. Its my perfect overnight mask because I have such dry skin. I hadn't thought of using it on my hands, I should try that

I really like the Perricone Blue Plasma and Cold Plasma....they are worth every penny. The Marc Jacobs Face II and the Bronze brushes are super expensive but the best brushes I own. Happy shopping!!

cig01: I went back and forth between Algenist and the Perricone products.  Ended up with Algenist and am very pleased.   But next time will probably try Perricone

Lol....I was also debating between Algenist and Perricone.  Algenist is next on my list.  

My Clarisonic, for sure, is my most expensive purchase but worth every penny.  I just love how clean my face feels and I also don't need to exfoliate as often.  I'm also encouraging my teenage boys to use to help with their acne.

Have you seen the rollerball fragrance set that is redeemable for a full size perfume?  It is an amazing deal!  I already know I love 3 of the 5 fragrances but don't own any of them.  It's definitely on my Christmas wish list!

http://www.sephora.com/rollerball-collection-for-her-P382952?icid2=Fragrance_102413_SephoraFavorites...

Maybe your family can help you get to Rouge with some Sephora gift cards.  Now's the time to drop those subtle hints.  I'm already working on mine. Smiley Happy

I second Clarisonic!  I thought it was gimmick and hype but after a few months I am hooked!!!  Smoother, softer skin, and SO gentle.

On second thought, redeeming gift cards may not add to your total purchases. I'm not sure about this.  Anybody know?

Redeeming does add to your total unless they've changed something very recently.  It doesn't count toward your total if you're buying the gift card, but if you're redeeming it, it always counted before.

I redeem a lot of them and they all counted.

... which is why BUYING them does not count.

I think my most expensive product (based on what it is) is my exfoliator from Laura Mercier. I love it so much because it works so well and isn't overly harsh. I think it was 50$ cad, which to me is really pricey, but I don't care because I love it and it lasts forever. 

78 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • naseberry-eye-exfoliant-1101.jpg
  • yhst-136819546654763_2268_737437670.jpg