Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?

For me, it'd have to be would have to be eyeliners that require sharpening, especially when the eyeliner itself is sort of soft and creamy. I can never get it back into a nice tip, and it always end up very blunt. I hate, hate, hate sharpening eyeliners, they always clog the sharpener and, let's be honest, so much makeup is wasted that way. Retractable crayon eyeliners are usually what I use, but I hate when there's a color or brand of eyeliner that I want to use, but requires sharpening. The same thing goes for lipsticks or basically any creamy pencil. Ah-noy-ing! 

Highlighted

Re: What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve is when I try to go through my makeup routine fast and it's time to curl my lashes and I end up pinching my lid with my lash curler.  Eye starts watering and it's all down hill from there.  I also can't stand when on one eye the shadow blends like a dream and then the other eye well won't blend!  I also hate when you sharpen an eyeliner pencil and the tip breaks off as soon as you get it near your eye.  Also it makes me cry a little inside when I get too much product out of a container and I can't put the excess back!  So sad.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • putting-eyeliner-on.jpeg