Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What is your WORST beauty mistake?

What is your worst beauty mistake? My worst beauty mistake was probably when I was younger 13-14, I put on false eyelashes with elmer's glue! EEK. How crazy, right?!

Re: What is your WORST beauty mistake?

I used to tweeze my legs as a stress habit- yuck!

Oh my gosh! I can barely handle waxing.. :/

I'd have bumps all over the place, so I couldn't bare my legs.  I did minor permanent damage.

Oh goodness. That sounds seriously awful.

Ohh man, my teens were rough!  I'm guilty of the brown "jordana" lipliner & blistex over it.  I was also all about the frosty shadows on pretty much my entire lid.  By the time I discovered foundation, it was too heavy & certainly NOT my color.  I even tried to cover up hives from an allergic reaction with foundation & looked horrid Smiley Sad  I'm so glad to be out of those awkward teen years!  I would never have taken any beauty advice from the teen me!!

xo, Mia

I'm definitely going with tweezing my eyebrows.  I'm in growing back mode now, and its been two years.  

I am also guilty of the brown lip liner and brown lipstick at some point.

i also grew up in the 80s and early 90s so I'm guilty of really big, permy hair teasd and sprayed into heights that are just not normal for hair.

@makeupobsessed- Laitsse will make you eye brows come back in thicker it's expensive but it works!

@ashhay- YIKES!

I haven't done anything too crazy, but i did used to wear super thick eyeliner my first year of highschool!! I don't know how i thought it looked good, But that phase didn't last to long thank god!! I barely wear eyeliner anymore!!!

when i was six I put lipstick in circles on my cheeks! my foster parents were mortified and told me no makeup! I was too young for it anyways Gah!

When I was about 5, I was in Mexico with my cousin playing with her makeup. Do you guys remember that lip balm that was different colors but it would always turn red? Well, I put that all over my mouth & some on my face. Thinking I could easily wipe it off, I did it to my cousin too & we looked like clowns for a couple of days. It stained badly!

Highlighted

Those "mood" lipsticks!!! They came in pink, blue, and green but always turned red!!! Smiley Very Happy

lol! I remember those. They were soooo cool back in the day

My cousin was looking for a nice red lipstain recently & I reccommended that to her. We got a good laugh out of it!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2013-03-08 23.34.14.jpg
  • woman-with-bad-makeup-on-face14.jpg