Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What is your WORST beauty mistake?

What is your worst beauty mistake? My worst beauty mistake was probably when I was younger 13-14, I put on false eyelashes with elmer's glue! EEK. How crazy, right?!

Re: What is your WORST beauty mistake?

It's either blue eyeshadow or 1990s lipliner.

Ooh, wait... I forgot the senior citizen perm that my mother foisted upon me as a small child. That was pretty awful- all of the 75+ set loved my hair since it looked just like theirs.

I got a wiglet because I thought it would make me look like Brigit Bardot (think high updo, cat-eye, the whole nine yards).  Anyways, I spent a huge amount of time styling it on the wig stand, then pinned it on top of my head. It looked like a dead rat!  No matter how I arranged it, it looked awful. Ended up throwing it out, huge waste of money.

Blue eyeshadow or foundation that was too dark/ dried on my hair line. *hangs head in shame*

Can't go wrong with those beauty mistakes.

Everyone loved the bright blue eyeshadow to help enhance those bright pink cheeks! Ha ha.

Yup I'm guilt for rocking shimmery blue eyeshadow AND pink blush. If I was really feeling adventurous I'd even add red lipstick. It was a train wreck those pictures are all still so hard to look at.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Highlighted

Trimming my eye lashes because they got in the way of my sunglasses. How stupid that decision was!

I wasn't into makeup in high school but I'm ashamed that I never washed my face throughout high school AND college. I probably could have saved myself from a lot of low self confidence about my acne if I had. I'm 23 now and just started taking care of my skin about 8 months ago.

I don't know why I though this was a cool idea! When I was in the 8th grade I used to wear a different eyeshadow on each eye. I did this a couple times... One eye would be all black eyeshadow and liner, the other one would be red or white or lime green... 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2013-03-08 23.34.14.jpg
  • woman-with-bad-makeup-on-face14.jpg