Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What is the BEST shadow palette

I need something with neutral tones. Shimmer and matte. Blendable and very pigmented. ABH modern renaissance seems to get the best reviews but it's too warm for me. I need advice!!!

Re: What is the BEST shadow palette

Bare Minerals Bare Naturals is a very nice palette. The shades are a mix of mattes and shimmers. They last all day. 

I have a similar issue, I have neutral to pink undertones and warm toned eyeshadow makes my eyes look bloodshot; the only palette I have that isn't too warm is UD Basics2 and all but one are matte 😞  

I was in Sephora this weekend, the Tarte Tartelette Tease was a cooler palette than the Flirt palette, but both only have 6 shadows and I wanted to check out the Stila Matte and Metal but my local Sephora doesn't carry Stila. So I didn't buy yet.

I have Tarte Pro To Go (again only 6 shadows) - too warm - they didn't look too warm when I swatched on my arm but are on my eyes. I can only use the one color to put a pop of shimmer.

Smashbox Full Exposure looks interesting online, but isn't rated very high in reviews.

RE: What is the BEST shadow palette

Im sure therés a tartelette that could fit your needs ! these palettes are absolutely beautiful and of very good quality , well pigmented and not tested in animals 💕🦄
Anonymous Insider

for the money sVE UP A LITTLE MORE AND GET AN ANASTSTIAPALLETE THERE NOT TOO MUCH MORE THAN URBAN DECAY AND MORE COLORS

beccaroset wrote:
I need something with neutral tones. Shimmer and matte. Blendable and very pigmented. ABH modern renaissance seems to get the best reviews but it's too warm for me. I need advice!!!

Hi @beccaroset, the "best" palette is going to depend entirely on your coloring and your own preferences. If you're looking for neutral and a good ratio of shimmers to mattes, you could try something like Tartelette in Bloom or one of the Chocolate Bar palettes.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing