cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What is good makeup i should buy that’s cheap and good

Re: What is good makeup i should buy that’s cheap and good

Laura mercier or rare beauty. Both amazing brands and not to expensive. (Also very trendy and cute packaging 🤭)

@paulLiver101  Hmm… how cheap do you need? 

Might push your budget, depending on your price cap: 

• UOMA Beauty 
  • NABLA 
  • Juvia’s Place 
  • Kiko Milano 

Less expensive than the above brands: 

• Sephora Collection 
  • ColourPop 
  • UOMA by Sharon C - the less expensive sister brand of UOMA Beauty 
  • e.l.f. - can be very hit or miss in general, but their putty blushes are wonderful 
  • NYX - also rather hit or miss 

Potential longterm cost saving option: 

Wait for a sale at either Danessa Myricks direct, Sephora, or Beautylish to buy 2-5 shades of Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment (perhaps primary red, yellow, and blue, plus white and black). Use them to custom-mix your own makeup shades to use anywhere on your face: eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. I sometimes mix in a teeny tiny bit of Aquaphor Ointment for a creamier texture and to get more playtime, because the matte Colorfix shades dry down quickly. 

Anything from Sephora's line. They are inexpensive but work like a dream.Their face masks, their lipstick and lipglosses are awesome. Their eye creams and mascaras work as well as the expensive mascara 😊

@paulLiver101 Hi! I like to use the sheglam liquid blush! It was really cheap but I got it from shien. I would definitely recommend! I also use the maybeline lash sensational drugstore mascara and it works really well

Hey,

I love sephora collection for their affordability. I have always used their SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer  and they look really good.

Morphe also has great palettes with alot of colours. I have Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palette and it gives me a wide range of neutral colours to work with and has some shimmery shades as well. 

Rare Beauty may not be the cheapest but has really pigmented blushes which last a long time as you have to use less product. I use Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love and I looks very natural and matte on my skin. It blends really well and I have to use about a dot for myself.

Hope you find this helpful! 

@paulLiver101  Sephora Collection has a lot of really good items.

I like Pacifica and Sephora Collection as a more affordable skin care and make up line 🙂

For just skin care, The Ordinary and The Inkey List has great affordable products 👌 @paulLiver101 

Hi @paulLiver101. Most Sephora collection products are affordable and high quality. If you want to stick to drugstore makeup, I find Maybelline and Makeup Revolution have great formulas and really pigmented but still affordable. 

@paulLiver101 @I would say drugstore

like Maybelline. If you go to Ulta they have brands like Colourpop and Juvia’s Place. 

Rare beauty skin tint and concealer is good and easy to use.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing