Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

What is beauty?

What is beauty? Beauty now a days is defined by how clear your skin is or how good you look with a full face. Who says that is beauty? Are we not human? In what world are beings naturally filter like? With one look would I question if they even knew what pores where?! I have seen trends where people show “raw” footage of makeup on Instagram vs. real life and to be honest, I do not consider this “raw”. They are still wearing a face full of makeup hiding their “gigantic” “crater like”pores. How you look does not matter, what matters is how you feel about yourself. I struggled with seeing myself for ME, and after finding myself it felt like nothing could bring me down. Yea, I have my days where I am feeling upset but I do not get lost and let those feelings consume me. I know my worth and I know it is more than a clean pretty face. It is time to normalize human features good and bad. Pores, acne, wrinkles, dark circles, all of these things make you YOU, and there is nothing rare than that! Lately I have been struggling with acne so I’ve decided to give my skin a break. I’m rocking my acne with a bold eye look or by throwing on some graphic liner, AND I LOVE IT! There’s nothing more beautiful than a woman embracing herself.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing