cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

What happened to Clair Light D22

What happened to Sephora's Mattifying Foundation compact in Clair Light D22 (Oil Free., 9g Net wt. 0.3oz)

It was truly the only makeup I put on my face....truly. Nothing else. I'm so heartbroken that I can't find it anymore. Anyone knows what replaced it or close to the color? Please help.

Re: What happened to Clair Light D22

Could be that they changed the name to Vanilla D22

lpickeri wrote:

What happened to Sephora's Mattifying Foundation compact in Clair Light D22 (Oil Free., 9g Net wt. 0.3oz)

It was truly the only makeup I put on my face....truly. Nothing else. I'm so heartbroken that I can't find it anymore. Anyone knows what replaced it or close to the color? Please help.

Anonymous Insider

Re: What happened to Clair Light D22

That's what I possibly thought but under the name Clair Light D22, below it said natural.  It's a conundrum when you have something that is light with golden undertones but yet when it says natural underneath it leads me to believe it's in  The colors or a color schemes/numbers that start with the letter N like in 20 in 15 of course I'm just making this up. So I guess my point is is my color still with the D's or is it with the urns for natural and I hate when people just say just go to the store yeah the nearest stores like 40 minutes away  I mean I take an offense but not human Sephora the only company can tell me where Clair Light w/ D22  mattifying  compressed foundation compact where land they packaged it they made it at one point and not one person seemed to not even remember that works at Sephora it's very frustrating to say the least  but thank you for your input any help really is a huge help sincerely Lauren 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing