Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I am in AB, Canada and also received my package today! Thank you Sephora, @candacebt @KatieBT ! I was beginning to worry maybe mine got delivered to my old address seeing my other fellow Canadians receive theirs but I just needed to wait an extra day. 

I absolutely love the bag and pins and will cherish them. I am allergic to most Bite products but have not tried the Amuse Bouche formula so I gave HOF a shot and wore a few minutes for a photo. I did feel faint tingles but could be a psychological thing...will see if my lips react with longer wear another time before passing onto someone else who may enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a comparison with the other three pink 100 point perk lipsticks this month ...did you do this on purpose Sephora? Celebrating HOFs all month with pink lippie perks?? ๐Ÿ˜„

Laura Mercier Devotion, Givenchy Fuchsia-in-the-Know, NARS Let's Go Crazy (all 100 point perks on July 2017) and Bite Beauty Hall Of Famer on bottlmLaura Mercier Devotion, Givenchy Fuchsia-in-the-Know, NARS Let's Go Crazy (all 100 point perks on July 2017) and Bite Beauty Hall Of Famer on bottlm

Bite Beauty Hall Of Famer lipstick

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

So pretty!

@k617 HOF looks beautiful on you! I hope you aren't allergic to this formula it looks too good on you! ๐Ÿ˜„

This is unbelievably beautiful on you!!

@k617

@k617 Gorgeous as always. Every lippie you wear is perfection. I hope this one doesn't cause a reaction! 

Thank you @alexasteph @Smeegle !

I also hope it doesn't cause a reaction...but I don't have high hopes since the formula feels and smells similar to other products that I react to ๐Ÿ˜ž

Just got my package after a crazy busy week at work! Delivered to my old address but luckily I managed to get my hands on it! I'm honoured to have been a HoF! a huge thanks to Sephora!

I'm still not 100% how this new forum works but I will figure it out! I'm loving the esthetic though!

Did anyone else get the card with the event  details on it? I got the one that says the event is at the Hollywood, CA location...I'm in Toronto...did I get the wrong card or is there just one event?

IMG_20170713_194633.jpg

Only one event, I know some members are going to travel but I can't make the trip work since I'll be going to the Maritimes for 10 days at the end of Aug and need to reserve travel funds!

@SmeegleAs far as I know there is just one event,I got the Hollywood invite as well and I am in New Brunswick.

Ah, ok, thanks ladies!

@Seymore3

@k617

A very late, but very big, thank you to Sephora and Bite Beauty for this special gift!! It's such a fun color and memento of our time as a HOF on BT. It was such a thoughtful way to send off BT, and it's certainly made me feel appreciated. Thank you to the mods for being so considerate, and for being patient with us as we struggle through this transition together haha

tenor

I haven't been active on the board for a few months (just life, health, etc) but I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package today containing the HOF stuff.

Thank you to Candace, Katie and the rest of the Sephora Communication Team for sending it to me. It was a very generous gift.

@virgo87, I just wanted to say hi, and it is really great to see you back! โค๏ธ

Thanks @angel7594. I don't know how active I will be but it is nice to be back. 

Received my package last night too! Thank you soooooooo much Sephora, Bite, Candace, Katie and BT! So generous and so lovely. The pins are such a cute little add on. Love! โค๏ธ

I received my HOF package last night and I just wanted to come and say a huge thanks to Sephora, Bite and the mods for coming up with such a lovely gesture!

Im not usually into pinks but this one is absolutely lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

Spoiler
   Bite Beauty Hall of Famer  

@Mochapj it's GLORIOUS on you !!!!!!!

Thank you @jemly!

I want to say HUGE thanks for my package. I tried posting before and it wouldn't allow me to. Anyway just error on my end.

SO it was  a sweet surprise and I am very thankful!

I got  some amazing pins and this BITE lipstick which I love.

Thank YOU!

My package arrived yesterday! It is truly lovely, and so thoughtful of the Sephora mods to put this together. Plus, I can't resist a bright pink lipstick ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Bite Beauty Hall of Famer lipstickBite Beauty Hall of Famer lipstick

I also received the package yesterday and I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU.

Such a thoughtful gift. The letter was thoughtful and touching and I can't believe a big corporation would be so kind. 

Again much appreciated!

2 Replies
testing