Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Not all Hall of Famers will be getting a package @Saschattack

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Thank you so much Sephora!  I was a little intimidated by the color at first but once I put it on my lips, I fell IN LOVE!  It's a little bittersweet because it means the end of Beautytalk as we know it, but on to bigger things!!

It's such a pretty fun pink! Enjoy! 

Thank you Sephora!

Hall of Famer lipstick

20170708_Bite HOF - Copy.jpg

oh wow, that looks so different on you and pretty as always!

gorgeous on you @greenchilli !

@jemly  Thank you 🙂

@greenchilli how did you apply the lipstick? It looks gorgeous on you!  I can't believe it is the same color I got.... on me it's bright fuchsia I have to blot it to be able to wear it...

@YoiFran @karap03

Thank you!  

I applied it over lip balm, and used a light hand.  It is quite long lasting, so even over lip balm it wears just as well.  This way it applied a bit more sheerly.   I can apply it "fuller" and get a richer and brighter payoff as well.

Also, my natural lip undertone is dark brown (two tone).  So that affects it a bit too.

I typically don't wear much other makeup anyway, but I would like this lipstick best with very scaled back makeup.  

@karap03  I am positive it looks flattering on you.  You could try just dabbing it a bit over your lips and rubbing it in as a stain.  Start there....you can wear it heavier as you feel like it.

@greenchilli thank you I will try that today!!! 🙂

This color is so wearable on you! It is so fluorescent on  me I look kinda silly wearing it. Nevertheless I will still be trying to make it work and pair it with different looks! And if not I will still cherish it forever lol

You can try muting it down a little with a dab of black lipstick ;). Or warming it up with a dab of red for a more coral lip:)  I just feel like this lipstick will be NEEDING love!  

This colour is so pretty on you!

I swear you should be a lipstick model greenchilli - I have yet to see a shade you can't rock 🙂

Wow! This is so lovely!!! Looks great on you!!

wow, I love how that shade looks on you! 🙂

Wow! This is perfection @greenchilli

@greenchilli - This color looks awesome on you!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you Sephora, Kate and Candace!  The pins are adorable and I cannot wait to rock the lipstick on vacation next week.

I think we need a thread with everyone wearing their HoF lippie.  I think it's a universally flattering shade

Anonymous Insider

Thanks to Sephora for the gift.  I appreciate the goodies 😄

Does anyone know if the lipstick is at all similar to the Too Faced Melted Fuchsia?  

1 Reply
testing