Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I haven't received mine, either. I've been on vacation and I was worried that it would arrive while I was gone, but it didn't. When I track it, the only activity that shows up is that the shipping label was created. 

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I haven't received mine either. I wish i had the tracker, it would make me feel better because i've had packages stolen off my porch before! I hope one of the mods can help us!

@NarNarNars,

Maybe you should PM @candacebt, and @KatieBT.

Thanks, @tsavorite! I hate being so demanding over a gift, but I might as well have to do it. 

@candacebt@KatieBT or @ShiraBT, please help? Which one of you should I PM? 

giphy-downsized.gif

Bump ๐Ÿ˜œ

Just got my package.... so happy for this incredible gift Sephora. I love this community it's my daily getaway. ๐Ÿ™‚

bump

My box finally came in today! I'm so in love with it!

Yay!   So happy to see more HoFs receiving their packages!  What a special treat!  โค๏ธ  Thank you again, Sephora!!!

I got my package yesterday evening, thanks so much to the lovely ladies who run this board. I love the lipstick and pins!!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Thank you @candacebt and @KatieBT for such an amazing surprise! I love the Bite lippie (especially the name of it) and the adorable pins. It's a great way to remember BT ๐Ÿ™‚

I LOVED this package and the contents were #FABULOUS!!!  

I am in love with the bag, pins, and LIPSTICK!! โค๏ธ

I am in LOVE with Bite Lipsticks, so that was very sweet and lovely and thank you Bite and Sephora!! โค๏ธ

Thank you SEPHORA, I'm in love with the lipstick!!! I'm sad I can't attend the invite and meet you guys!!!

Any Canadians get their package yet?

Im not sure which address mine may end up because ive moved twice in the last 5 years. One is my parents house, so not a big deal.. but the second, I am currently renting out, so Im really hoping it doesnt end up there

Im also curious about this. How do they decide who gets one?

Awesome thanks ladies!

I was wondering this too! But I'm sure whenever Canadians start to receive their packages they'll let us know ๐Ÿ˜Š

You bet we will! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@BlueEyeAli - I believe @candaceBT said all HOFers who logged in within the last year will receive a package.  This was during the webinar, so I could have misheard.

All active HOFers (at least in US and Canada) are supposed to get one. 

testing