Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

BUMPPity bump

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

bump!

Bump!

I was actually really surprised to get this and had no idea it was going on!

Thank you so much Sephora and BeautyTalk! I haven't been as active lately, because of life things, but I look forward to being active again! Especially with a new type of forum 😄

I really like the color! It reminds me a lot of BITE Bellini, but I am SO excited to do gradient style lips with it!

Wow it's so cool how this Hall of Famer recognition / so long gift has turned into such a reunifying event!

Great job BT team!!!

@PaletteAddict99@tsavorite @snoflakefaerie i agree! i look forward to posting hauls, swatches, and FOTDs again! 😄

I'm so glad the forum is getting updated. It's so laggy and signs me out like 90% of the time too.

But I hope BT does more of these events in the future! So sweet!

@PaletteAddict99,  

I so agree!  🙂

As someone who has only been on BT for a year or two, it's really cool to see this.

Wow!  That color is stunning on you!  @lilleexoxo

This is beautiful on you! 

Luv it!

For those of you who have received your package, will you please let me know if it delivered by Fedex itself or via USPS? Sometimes they will transfer things to the post office. I'm currently traveling and Fedex is a little weird with delivering to my address. I live in a locked entry building and depending on the driver they may just leave a note on the front door... Even though I have an account with them and include a door code on all of my packages. I'm worried they will leave the 3 notes and will send it back. If it was delivered USPS it won't be a problem. Sorry that was long, but my tracking isn't updating, like everyone else, so there is no way for me to monitor what may be happening. Frankly, I've just convinced myself they won't try to get in my building, leave the three notes, and send it back, that way I'm not disappointed on missing out. 

TL;DR - Did it come Fedex truck style or via USPS? 

@alexasteph- The package comes USPS.  I found it in my mailbox, not on my doorstep.  Plus it did not have any FedEx labels on it.

Definitely USPS. I think they changed shippers after sending out that original email. I never got a change after that first label created part but received my package via the postal service on THursday.  

it was USPS, so I believe a FedEx type shipment that later just transfers to USPS to finish it off. I thought the email was a scam at first, haha.

It was in my mailbox so I'm not sure, but my FedEx tracking still says "label created" with no shipping info, lol.

Mine came today, the mailman delivered it.  I assume FedEx shipped them to the post office.  I was surprised it arrived, there was some kind of sticker over part of my address.

@anaa Thanks! Three people saying it arrived via USPS is plenty to make me think mine shouldn't be any different. 

You'll probably get it tomorrow.  It's a really nice gift, enjoy.

@alexasteph  USPS - My daughter said she saw the mailman bring it up to the door so she could immediately put it in the freezer per my request - I was scared it would melt by the time I got home - lol!

@Tamara76 Smart thinking on placing it in the freezer! Mine was left at my front door from 10am when it was delivered til 7pm when I got home from work so it was a bit melted when I opened the tube but nothing to be worried about 🤓

2 Replies
testing