Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I put any new lipsticks delivered by mail right into the freezer before I open them - It is 100 degrees + here, plus crazy humidity.  I wasn't home at the time it was delivered, but the kiddo had my back. 🙂  @gonerogue

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@alexasteph I totally got mine VIA USPS although my shipping label created email was for Fed Ex I think you should be ok. My tracking NEVER updated yet here I am today, wearing the lippie and getting mad compliments!!! 😄 ❤️

@Tamara76 @mermadelove Thanks for letting me know! I feel a bit better now, hopefully it will be with the rest of my mail when I collect it on Monday! The color is soooo fun, I think it matches the HoF star???? 

i got my package on Thursday! It is kind of a bitter sweet present - of what BT is/was and  now .. the development of new community (very curious of how it will look 🙂 ). I will miss my HOF status ... (cry baby moment lol)

Thank you sooo sooo much for this package @KatieBT @candacebt and the rest of BT crew! I really love the color of the lippie! I appreciate every bit of it! Hugs

I feel the same way!   The gift was really well done, but I am sad about the change.  I've had the HOF status for quite some time, and I will miss it!

Thank you so much for such a lovely gift and tribute to Beautytalk and Hall of Famers,  Sephora, Bite, @KatieBT, @candacebt, and @ShiraBT!!!!! 

I will admit, I was a little confused by the package at first because it looked like my Play box, but it had polka dots instead of stripes and it arrived awfully early in the month! 🙂  I love everything from the box, to the lipstick (the color looks divine on every person who has posted a photo here!), to the pins, to the pouch, to the letter and the party invitation!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I don't have the heart to use the lipstick yet - I am afraid to mess it up, so I will treasure it in the box for now.  I did open it up so I could bask in the beauty of that pink!   Excellent collaboration with Bite! ❤️

hof1.jpg

HOF2.jpg

I love being part of this community and while I look forward to exploring the remodeled site, this version of BT will always hold a special place in my heart! Thank you to everyone of the beauties here and to our fabulous mods for allowing me to be part of something so special!

@Tamara76 - I'm glad you finally got your gift!  🙂  Which side of your avatar will wear the lipstick????

Hmmmmm - Definitely the Aurora side - LOL!   @Titian06

I agree with everything you've said.  Really nice gift though.

I thought this was such a nice gesture. I recently called the customer service number about some shipping issues, and the rep was so nice and helpful and basically said 'we hear ya, we are stepping up our game, watch for new perks and ways to reward our customers loyalty'. The bag is very cute, same style of bag as the Play boxes.

Anonymous Insider

My HoF box just arrived!! I am so excited. I haven't been on here in awhile and was skeptical about whether or not it was a legit thing. I probably never would've chosen this shade of lippy for myself, but now that I have it on, I really like it!!

@Anonymous  ! Nice to see you here again! Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous Insider

Hello friend! I am doing well!! I hope you are too! It's nice to be remembered!! 

Got my package todaaaaaaay! And of COURSE I'd immediately get a lipstick smudge on the bag, sigh.

20170707_191528.jpg

And the color reminded me of my MUFE Rouge Artist 36, which I think is my first mini lipstick from Sephora! Top is Bite and bottom is MUFE

20170707_192117.jpg

Thanks, @candacebt and everyone at BeautyTalk. *sigh* BeautyTalk has been through so many revamp but it's always been BeautyTalk, but I guess now it's finally time to say goodbye to the BeautyTalk we all knew. I will wear the lipstick well. 😉

@ChicDabbler  Thank you for the swatch! It's a bit bright but also seems universally flattering. The name just makes me smile and I don't think I'm ever going to get rid of it from my collection.

It is sad to say goodbye I agree.

Yay! It's here! It's so cute and awesome! To all the mods and all the people who make this site such an amazing community, my biggest thanks and well wishes. I love being on this forum, filled with positivity and love of pretty shiny things. I really wish I could go to the party and meet all of you in person. Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Cant wait for my package to come, so excited! The lippie looks gorgeous on all of my HOF sisters 😄 ❤️

The package looks fantastic and I'm so happy for everyone that has received it so far. 

All you lovely ladies that posted photos - you all look AMAZING in that shade! Seriously for such a bright colour it seems to suit everyone so far! 😄

Thank you Sephora!!!! Always a happy day to get unexpected mail! Heart

I got my goodies! Thank you, thank you so so much @candacebt@KatieBT@ShiraBT, the rest of the fabulous Sephora Community Team and Sephora.  You guys did an amazing job choosing the color.  Every single HOF looks amazing wearing the lippie.  Cant wait to try it to on tomorrow.  🙂 PS.  I didnt know when mine was arrived (since it got sent to my 2nd address). I drove 3 hr round trip to retrieve the package.  It's all worth it 🙂

3 Replies
testing