Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

This color is stunning!  Thank you so much BT!  You have brightened my summer and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

What an utterly delightful surprise! Adore the packaging, the pins, and of course the wonderful lipstick. But I also love the invitation and the letter, explaining what's going on and why the changes.

Thank you, Sephora BT team, for being so considerate and kind. I think everyone here will join in to the new enterprise with enthusiasm! 🙂

I also received my package yesterday although I haven't had the heart to use it.  I'm very excited about the color, it's stunning!  I too would like to thank the mods who have worked so hard to make BT the happy place it is.  I know it's their job but the community members have always been treated with such care and kindness, it was easy to forget they're mods and not simply our makeup friends! I'm so grateful for the BT community.  While it has changed over time, not always for the better, the members and mods at the core have always fought to keep it an inclusive place for people to share their love of beauty and makeup. 

I'm a little sad that things will change but I am very hopeful and exited for what's to come! We'll always be HOFers in our hears.  I'll stop being a sap now but from the bottom of my glitter-filled lipstick heart, thank you @KatieBT @candacebt (I won't tag all the mods!) and my wonderful BT darlings! 

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but now says pending. Anybody in the same boat?

I got my package yesterday and it was so exciting! I really only got to swatch the lipstick but I am a big lover of bold lip colors so I can't wait to wear it, and the pins are so cute! Thank you so much Sephora for such a wonderful gift!

From the bottom of my heart, @KatieBT @candacebt @ShiraBT I thank you and Sephora for this wonderful surprise!  I LOVE the color and will always smile when wearing it knowing how awesome this site has been (and hopefully will continue to be)!

Thank you so much Sephora for the lovely gift! It brightened my day. The pins are adorable and the lipstick is such a bright, cheery shade. Thank you, thank you!

I wanted to give the BT mod's and Sephora a HUGE hug for the gifts!!!

The lipstick is the prettiest color!!! I am going to try and figure out how to get the lips pin on my stethoscope for work!!! 

It was a great surprise and I really do appreciate it  💞 💋 😊

I put on the HOF lipstick this morning and immediately thought, "That's NARS Yu!"

HOF on the left; NARS Yu on the right.

(my swatches)

HOF-Yu.jpg

Nice! I did some swatches too of this last night and the closest thing I had was Charlotte Tilbury Velvet Underground. They are both different; HOF is more pink and VO is more purple. Love how unique it is!

I got my package yesterday, while I havent tried out the lipstick yet, I am totally smitten with the entire package.  Now im getting teary eyed. I love BT 

Fantastic photos, you guys! Looking forward to my package!

I got a shipping email awhile ago but honestly thought it was some sort of phishing scheme and didn't think anything more of it. Imagine my total surprise when a package came today that was actually for HOFers with such a sweet surprise inside.

I haven't been active on BT for sometime (life) but it reminded me why I sought out the boards in the first place - to talk about beauty goodies, hear other opinions and advice, make little heart eyes over everyone's hauls, and of course to find the new promo codes. 😉

I am sorry for those of you losing your second home here but I am excited to give the new setup a try when it launches.

Thanks to the BT mods and especially all of the members whose contributions I have read and relied on during the last couple of years 🙂

Here I am in my fabulous new lippie! Not a color I would have chosen, but glad to have it! Thanks, Sephora and the BT mods for pushing me out of my comfort zone! I am loving everyone's pics!!! I really hope anyone who gets to go to the launch party posts pics! Pretty please????HOF.JPG

That color really suits you! Gorgeous!  @mermadelove

Thanks!

GORGEOUS

So pretty! I love this shade on you!

I gotta say that this lipstick really knocks it out of the park! I'm already delighted that it's not a red, but it's such a BOLD AF pink that could have been really hard to pull off, yet it somehow has looked amazing on everyone so far -- miraculous! And the formula is just lovely, and while the AB citrus scent has never bothered me, I appreciate that this one is much milder. I agree with @greenchilli that while I, too, have a number of similar shades, there's something extra special about this one.

I was super happy it wasn't red! It is a lovely, fun shade! I wore it to work today and have gotten several compliments. Someone said "you look happy". I told them it's just my lipstick; I'm still the same slave driver me. LOL

@Glitternoodle's point, I do think that the color of the star is similar to the color of the lippie! Great catch! I'd love for someone (@katiebt) to confirm this! Or was it a happy accident. (Take the credit)

I am also very impressed with the AB formula. I think I tried this formula once before and wasn't very impressed. The smell and the finish wasn't like my favorite formula (Cream Deluxe). I will say that this formula is nice! It is AB but it feels... better than the last one I tried. It also lasts for hours without touch up! I put mine on around 6:45 this AM (5 hours ago) and haven't had to touch up- even after 2 cups of coffee, breakfast, a bottle of water and now a starbucks iced tea. Impressive!

Entirely intentional! I wanted it to be called "Hall of Famer Pink" but it was too long to fit. 🙂 

1 Reply
testing