Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

As if I wasn't already emotional enough!!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@TopazBeth Your comment got me thinking... is it just me or is the color of the lipstick the same pink as the HOF star (the pink star next to the status). I wonder if that is the connection just like all the different reds for rouge items.

Wow!  You are brilliant, girl!   That makes it even more special!  ❤️

@Glitternoodle

ding ding ding ding ding!! ❤️

Yay @candacebt Thanks for confirming...I can't believe I was right 😄

upload_1182306880899047253.gif

You guys are so clever!

I didn't notice the similarity between HOF lip and star!! Good eye.

The real thanks should go to BITE who used the exact Pantone shade to create the lipstick. They are great partners and they stepped all the way up to be a part of this project. 

Agreed, @TopazBeth ! I love this color. I just tried it on for the first time a couple of minutes ago and it's such a winner! Beautiful choice - thank you, Sephora! 

I've been holding off on trying it beause I'm sure I must have something like it already..... But then I think maybe not. I agree it has looked amazing on everyone that has posted it so far. Amazing!

I don't know if this is allowed but who would want to trade pins with me! If anyone wants to trade their Kiss Pin for my Lipstick Pin message me and let's arrange a trade! I feel like I'm at Disneyland all over again lol! I'm from Southern CA for reference 

I wore the HOF lipstick today, and I plan to wear it again tomorrow.

I want to say a few things:

- I LOVE the colour.  I have many shades similar, but this is just that extra special.  This shade is not trying to be cool, it is cool!  Bold, modern, and sophisticated.  Everyone that has worn this lipstick on BT looks incredible.  

- The formula does not feel Amuse Buche (even though it says so).  Maybe just me.  It feels like the old LE Deluxe formula.  That is a big plus to me.

- The colour lasted all day.  It stains your lips a wonderful hot pink.

This couldn't be more perfect.  

I lie.  Yes it could be more perfect, i you also received a pony.

I did.  Thank you Sephora.

I thought that the color would be too bright for me, but I've been wearing it all day. This is literally the first time I've worn anything like this, and I have Sephora to thank for "forcing" it upon me. Haha. 😄

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the BT mods and to sephora for this lovely gift 🙂  Completely unexpected and so completely appreciated, BT is genuinely the bright spot in my days. Although I've only been on BT for a comparatively short time, I am continuously amazed by the welcoming community and generosity of the people on here. And the llamas, can't forget the llamas!

The color is GORGEOUS and I can't wait to wear it, even though a large part of me wants to keep it forever!!!

I got to play with my package finally. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Spoiler
IMG_2575.JPGIMG_2574.JPG

Wow!   That color really looks gorgeous on you, too! 

@sabrinas

I am so impressed how well Bite nailed the perfect pink for everyone! ❤️ 

LOVE IT

That color does amazing things for your eyes!

I received my package today. While I'm very appreciative of this lovely gift it is bittersweet. The gift itself is perfect - all of it. I really wish I could afford to come out to California and meet all of you. A huge BT party would be a very fitting send off into the sunset​ so to speak. While holding my package I couldn't help but think that I would trade it in for just one more year of BT. I hope our new "home" is as just as amazing, and that everyone hangs out there as well. I've met so many amazing people here over the last few years that not only share my love of makeup, but are fantastic human beings as well. Thank you so much @candacebt @KatieBT and everyone else behind this great gift. Also thank you to everyone on these boards - I'm so lucky to be a part of a great group of friends 💞

It would be cool if some of the party events could be either Facebook or YouTube live.

I might be willing to volunteer to do a little Instagram Live. 🙂 I keep my account private, but am happy to add fellow HOFers. I'll post my account the day of!

1 Reply
testing