Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I'm so excited!  Mine arrived today as well.  I immediately put it on and fell in love.  Thank you so very much Sephora @ShiraBT @KatieBT @candacebt!  

I'm heading out for my run and I'll be rocking this HOF Bold Lip!  It's giving me confidence that I can go further than before!

Spoiler
HOF Lipstick.jpg

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I had no idea this was coming. This was a nice surprise. The color doesn't look good on me, but still a great surprise. 

Why not?! Im sure it does! I'm not a fan of bright pinks or bold colors, (she says after having redeemed all three lippies from the rewards bazaar) but I think this color is pretty universal 😞

I feel so honored. I was able to receive my HOF package today.. and to be honest (I know this is going to make you guys laugh) I went straight to BT to post a spoiler of the outer box BUT I haven't yet even opened up the actual box. Yes, I am definitely cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

Spoiler
Outside Box:
So Beautiful!!!!
IMG_1421.JPG

And now to clear up the thread.. some other actually interesting pics. Yesterday I was flying from Florida to New Jersey and my plane caught on fire. (Yes, I'm not joking) Nothing major but smoke everywhere and we kept being diverted to closer airports than originally planned b/c the situation kept becoming more and more serious. Let's just say I hit the bar as soon as we were off the plane and we were waiting for our reconnecting flight.. (I think everyone on the plane did!)

Spoiler
Firetrucks speeding towards us from all directions meeting us at the jetway:
IMG_8375.JPG
IMG_0550.JPGIMG_5654.JPG

Thank you much to @ShiraBT@candacebt, and @KatieBT for making all this happen. Your hard work is incredibly evident and we are all so overwhelmed by your kindness. One of the reasons I have kept coming back to Sephora over the years is the high level of which you treat your customers. Today's gift only exemplifies how truly impressive this company really is. Thank you again for everything!

OMG!   I am so glad you are safe!   @willa25

Sounds like a scary day! I am super happy you came home to your lovely HOF package!

@willa25,

Was the smoke on the outside of the plane or the inside? What a scary thing to go through!  I'm glad you are okay!

@tsavorite, The smoke was actually on both the inside of the plane and on the outside. The cockpit seemed to have the most amount of smoke. When the captain came out, he was covered in sweat. We all clapped for him. I then went and shook his hand later during the ground delay and thanked him.

@willa25 Holy cow Willa! I would have hit the bar too LOL! That's super scary and I'm very happy to hear you're ok. I'm not a great flyer so that would have been pretty terrifying. Never seen a US Air Force fire truck before!! 

Yeah, @pixiedust2... isn't that crazy, a U.S. Air Force fire truck!!! We flew out of fort lauderdale and then they said they were trying to get us to Atlanta but then when we started to descend all I saw was water. (I know my Georgia geography and Atlanta is not near water) That's when I started to get really worried but they put us in Savannah which is not just an airport but also a functioning military base. (hence, the u.s. air force trucks)

@willa25 Wow, wow, wow! Yeah knowing the geography and then seeing water, I'd be freaking out too LOL! What an experience. Just happy you are safe!

OMG!! I have a flight to catch tomorrow and the last thing I need to hear about is planes catching on fire! Glad to hear that it was nothing major, though.

@CarolAP, considering the circumstances, we had the best possible overall outcome. I'm sure you will be fine on your flight tomorrow. These things (thankfully) don't happen too often.

OMG I am so glad you are ok @willa25!!!  Your cuckoo for coco puff comments made me laugh!  Did you ever watch the show Person of Interest?  Reminds me of a line in that show 😄

@veronika23, My husband was actually obsessed with that show!!! Honestly, I use that line more in the educational setting. I don't want to admit why.. LOL

@willa25  It's definitely at the top of my favorite shows! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23@willa25,

It's great to talk to other fans!   🙂

@tsavorite  I'm sad POI came to an end. It was such a good show.

@veronika23,

Why do all good things have to come to an end? 

@tsavorite  I don't know but I'm so sad 😞

19 Replies
testing