Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@willa25I'm glad to hear you are ok.  That must have been terrifying.  You will always remember the day you received your HOF gift 🙂

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@AMK721, You know I was surprisingly calm while we were in the air.. it wasn't was until we were about to land and I saw all the fire trucks on the ground positioned at us from different angles that I started to get really scared.

Thank you so much @KatieBT and @ for such a fun gift. I have an idea I'm mulling around for the pins (more to come) and I love the liostick. Such a fun color! 

Spoiler
image.jpeg

W O W

@mrsbaine,

This lipstick is a showstopper on you!  Lovely!  🙂

@mrsbaine omg this color looks gorgeous on you!!! I tried mine on today and liked it but I need to wear it when I color correct (bright colors emphasize the dark areas of my face). But you look great!!

@mrsbaineevery shade of lipstick looks stunning on you.

Ahh @mrsbaine this colour looks amazing on you (as all seem to!)!

I'm getting impatient!  Is it so wrong to complain how long my free gift is taking? 

image.png

AM I the only one who doesn't want to open the lipstick???? Or the Pins??? I want to cherish this moment forever!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

I got my package too! Thank you so MUCH Sephora, Bite beauty, and BT Mods! This is such a nice gesture from all of you! I'm very touched and impressed 🙂

Just got my package! Thank you so much, Sephora, Bite Beauty, and BT mods, especially @ZannaBT who reached out to help me get my address changed!

aww yay, @txcatx, so happy I could help with that!! So glad you guys are enjoying them 🙂 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Just received my package! Thank you so much Sephora, BT Mods, and BITE Beauty! It's a lovely color and it was an unexpected treat. I know it's hard to please everyone, but I really appreciate this gift. I'm thinking about adding the pins to a denim jacket. I wish I lived in Cali so I could go to the event but I encourage everyone invited that lives in the area to take advantage of the invite. Thanks again (:

I may steal your denim jacket idea! I've been trying to think of where to put my pins and totally forgot that I just bought a denim jacket recently -- that may be perfect!

I got mine today!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to BT team/sephora for the thoughtful gift @KatieBT and all the mods, it's much appreciated! I love the lipstick on!! It's not a shade I would pick out but it is fabulous and I love that I'll think of BT and all that is amazing here when I see it in my collection and use it!

Spoiler
BTLip.jpg

I believe the technical term for how this looks on you is "amazeballs"

Thank you @ShiraBT @angel7594

It looks beautiful on you @CC3616! ❤️ ❤️

Received my package today! I wanted to take a time out to thank Sephora, and the BT team for thinking about us and rewarding us in an unexpected way. The pins were a great addition, and a small gesture that although our level will be briefly taken away from us (because we will work our way back up) it doesn't mean we won't be remembered! Can't wait to show these items off! 

Thank you!!

testing