Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I also received my HOF gift today, and I am so grateful! My husband was impressed with the whole package, and he actually understands why it is such a bittersweet commemoration. Now to think of where to display my pins with pride! 😘 to @KatieBT @candacebt and of the amazing Sephora team for the lovely recognition!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I also received my Hall of Famer gift today! It’s beautiful, adorable and truly special! This is such a wonderful gesture and I’m really grateful. Heart
It was so exciting to receive this box of BT magic in the mail today!  I will treasure all my lovely goodies!  Thank you so much @candacebt @KatieBT and the entire team for this generous gift! Heart
This was me when I opened my surprise package. 😄

Image result for happy cat gif

Heeeeyyyy!!! I got my Hall of Famer package! I didn't even know we were getting anything especially since I haven't been on in a while (I was able to log in today. Yay!) 

Thank you BT! I will try to be more active as long as the website lets me log in from my phone 😁💖

Haha, same here! It's been forever! XD

@SDdenm Hey, you beautiful stranger! I've missed you!

I am actually excited about the changes. I LOVE that we will be able to access on our phones. That will make it sooooo much easier! I haven't been active for a while and just recently came back, and one of the reasons was because I found the FIRST changeover a little difficult, especially since it was so hard to post from mobile! This is going to be GREAT! BT literally saved my life 7 years ago when I was having a really tough time, BT is is about BEAUTY--INSIDE AND OUT!

Awww that's so awesome that BT has been such a wonderful and positive space for you!! 🙂

The only reason I left was because of the last changeover. It would literally take me like 5 attempts and 20 minutes to try and log in. And forget about posting photos! I couldn't deal with it anymore. I miss BT and would like to be involved again if logging in went back to normal. @mermadelove

@SDdenm THat is exactly what I experienced! I REALLY hope the mobile site kicks beautiful booty in the best of all ways!!! This was SUCH a nice gesture. I was already a lifer Sephora customer and this just reinforces why. Excellent customer service, appreciation, and always going above and beyond!!!!

I got mine today! I LOVE it! It just feels so special 🙂

Yay, I too received my HOF goodies! This was such a nice gesture from BT. Thank you so much!

ca8221bbcd399df57a747186942dd5d6.gif

Now I'm going to go bother my family members to send me photos cause it got sent to their address 🙂

I also received my HOF package!

Thank you so much @candacebt@KatieBT & everyone else! ❤️

I just received my HOF package.

It is a pony.

Thank you Sephora! This was thoughtful and special.

@candacebt @KatieBT @ShiraBT

Congratulations, @greenchilli!  I'm so happy for you!  🙂

*Crosses fingers and hopes this post make it*  I've had a lot of technical issues getting Beauty Talk to work in the past months, and most times I just don't post in my frustration 😞 . BUT I wanted to make every effort to post a THANK YOU to Sephora and BT. While I'm not as active as I once was, I've always loved BT, and have enjoyed watching it grow and evolve over the years (less the tech difficulties of course :P) I really appreciate the Mods, and every single member of BT. I'm also honored to be among the HOF community . To my legacy HOF's that I've know since my day one, I hope the new and improved BT affords us the opportunity to reconnect. And to the New HOF's (to me :)) I hope I can get to you all better in the near future ❤️ Thanks all! ❤️

It went through @gongju87!  It's so good to see so many old BTers! 

YAY!!! ALL THE FEELS ❤️ I can't wait to see this shade on everyone. I think its so pretty and perfect for summer ::swoon::

I received my package today as well. Thanks to all the Sephora mods for this wonderful gift. I think like others have said, it really was a nice gift and the note really captured the sentiment of Beauty Talk. I have always been shy to participate in forums and message boards, but everyone here makes it feel like family. I am truly grateful for such an amazing group of people, mods and participants alike. Thanks to everyone for making this such a special place and I hope the improvements will still capture the warmth of this community. 

Where are y'all putting the pins? I want ideas!

Made my wedding day extra, extra perfect! I'm so grateful for BT allowing us to cross paths! Love you!

I was thinking of displaying them on my vanity... that is if Canadians end up getting gifts too 😄

1 Reply
testing