Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

😉

Hall Of Famer.jpg

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Beautiful!

@lyravega Great pic! 🙂 It's such a beautiful color.

Thank you BT and Sephora for the generous and thoughtful gift Heart 🙂

yayyy!!! beautiful!

gorgeous!!

@lyravega so lovely on you!

Love this on you!!

I've got heart eyes (sung in the tune Hungry Eyes of Dirty Dancing fame)! 

Seriously @lyravega....how do you get your lips to look so perfect!  You must teach me your ways Heart This color looks great on you, too. 

00.JPG

Soooo pretty @lyravega 🙂

@lyravega - This color looks awesome on you!  I'm definitely going to give it a try tomorrow when I take Ivan to the vet.

@lyravega,  This is certainly your color, isn't it!  🙂

Sephora knows our bold lip love is strong haha.

Love seeing all of your HOF packages! Well done Sephora. Definitely brightened up a lot of people's days for sure (brightened. Get it. Ha. Ha. Ha.... it's late I should go to bed...)

I was so excited to receive my HOF package today - what a nice gesture! My thanks to Candace, Katie and the whole Sephora Community Team! 

I'm obviously not an HOF, but reading the posts on this thread gives me the feels. It's so nice to see joy, community, and positivity on the internet. Kudos Candace, Katie, and the Sephora Community team, you did good!

I just received my HOF package & I was so surprised & beyond grateful! Such a thoughtful gift! This community is so important to me & has helped me get through some tough & happy times in the past few years. So thank you to all the mods & all of you that I've had the pleasure of interacting with. Can't wait to see what's to come! 

I received my package today and just wanted to say thank you! It was so well put together and you can tell a lot of thought went into it!

upload_3848966483846766804.gif

upload_8800997875348967570.gif

I'm so excited I could spit.gif

giphy (2).gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

19724002_10102524341311824_372331949_o.jpg

19650352_10102524340907634_1437266324_o.jpg

19720130_10102524341082284_127995872_o.jpg

19749694_10102524340698054_885099723_o.jpg

19807569_10102524340358734_1795752347_o.jpg

19748069_10102524340303844_2025849349_o.jpg

@Geminichilde Thank you so much for posting the letter. I was curious as to what will be changing.

@missjeanie And thank YOU for referencing the letter.  I missed it since it was covered by a spoiler.  The letter answers a lot of questions I had about all the "changes" I kept hearing about.  Funny how now that I'm becoming more active, BT is changing!

Ditto. Love the letter! All the llamas! 😄

I thought the letter was the best part, it shows how much BT and the mods care. I'm sad to see things change, I've always been more of a lurker but this is a really sweet drama free board for the most part. I hope it stays that way.

4 Replies
testing