Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

thats a great idea! i think ill stick them on the bag they came in and keep it where i can see it!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

CJ!!!

*gasp*  omg! how are youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!???????? so happy to see you guys!!

@calamityjane85  OMG so nice to see you!!!!

Image result for excited gif

V!!!!!!!!!!! 

HEY GIRL!

CALAMITYJANE!!!!!

HIIIIIIIII!!!!!! ❤️

I'm going to put them on my backpack.. LOL 😄

Earrings lol jk... but for real tho?

😄 😄 😄 

@calamityjane85  I'm going to attach them to my reusable shopping bag. That I bring-- To SEPHORA!! 😄

@mermadelove - Great minds think alike!  The first picture I saw, I thought they were magnets.  Then when I realized they were pins, I thought they would be perfect on one of my Sephora totes!

That is a great idea!!!!

Thank you mods and Sephora! This was such a nifty gift! I was very touched and I loved every piece of it! ❤️

Spoiler

chicken.jpg

upload_3368239296398469867.jpg

upload_8027594023266883306.png

upload_7089452115414221245.jpg

Uh oh! Forgot to clear the feed!

that chicken will forever hold a special place in my heart for my favorite chicken thrower 😄 

Thank you for the super awesome, and so very thoughtful gift, Sephora! Speechless... This is so sweet! I will miss HOF and BT. 😞 The change makes me blue, on one hand. And, excited on the other. This touching gift will sure make those blues less blue ( and more pink, obvi! 😉 ). Super big shout out to all my HOF's! It was a pleasure being a HOF with you. See you on the other side... rookies!!! 😉

Spoiler

Hall Of Famer Lipstick.jpg

hof.jpg

hof2.jpg

The lipstick shade is so pretty. I'm head over heels 💖 I'm sooo excited to receive mine!

Omg...what is happening to BeautyTalk? Is it going away?

Not going away! Just getting a makeover, and some other...changes. 🙂 Stay tuned!

omg I don't know if I am more excited or anxious now!  the suspense is killing me!

1 Reply
testing