Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I just received my box...I am honestly so touched. I never would have expected something just for being active on the forum (though it was a while ago). Everything is so cute and that lippie...omg ❤️

I'm sad to see things change but glad, too. Thank you, Sephora!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I received my gift today!  Thank you so much Sephora and Mods!  While the main gift is amazing, the whole box is so cute and thoughtful. I appreciated the letter although I'm sad BT is changing!  I'm going to try to come to the event! Anyone else? 

@roseps135 You mentioned that BT is changing...?

They are changing the look and name of it, as well as the ranking system so that all the platforms have the same ranking system.

I really want to! I live on the East Coast tho. Need to have more than one event! Perhaps NY City, Orlando or Miami FL, & Dallas TX... kind of spread them out around the country! And don't forget about our neighbors to the north 🙂 

100% agree!!!!

Thank you Sephora and our friendly mods!  I am dying over here at the cuteness I received in the mail today!

Now I'm hoping that fedex delivers to the door for once so the contents of my HOF package aren't damaged by the hot weather! 😛

I just got my Hall Of Famer package in the mail as well and it is such a wonderful gift and a heart warming gesture! Thank you so very much! @candacebt , @KatieBT and the Sephora community team! I love being a part of this community and you guys are the best ❤️

I just received my hall of famer package!! 😄 I am so excited, it really is a wonderful gift! ❤️

I'm going to put the photo in a spoiler tab:

Spoiler
20170705_113055.jpg

Extra images to clear the main feed:  😄

addams-family-black-and-white-dance-gif-Favim.com-1072117.gif

aboutpusheen.gif
newgirl-landlord3.gif
8159247953d5aa96a582d5238b13219c.jpg
20170509_151953.jpg

Thank you for sharing, what a lovely and thoughtful gift from Sephora.

SO PRETTY 😄 I'm excited to receive mine although the tracking still says label created and the ETA is today. Are those pins?

@myumew, my fedex email still shows as label created, however my box was left on my doorstep by USPS.

The answer to your question is yes. ❤️

Omg that's so lovely!! What is the color like? I'm in love with lipsticks...hopefully this arrives for me too!

@angel7594 Thanks for sharing!  I think everyone was anxious to see what it was - even those of us who aren't HOF 😃

OMG!  This is incredible!!!

I am weak. I did my best to stay out of this thread but your post did me in @angel7594 lol. It's adorable, enjoy 💖

I have been stalking the shipping and my mail box, still nothing ... no updated info "label created..."

Getting little frustrated, but still very excited..

I received the e-mail and at first thought it was spam. I hadn't been able to get on here to see any threads on it until today. I haven't received anything since the initial e-mail. I always love a good surprise and can't wait to see what I get.

Mine still just says "label created" but I'm so excited!

I seriously thought that FedEx thing was spam or a virus....I hadn't ordered anything in a while and it looked suspicious. But, it's supposed to come Thursday : )  I wonder if we are all getting the same thing or different things...

4 Replies
testing