Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@imababymuffin  Yes, the new launch was the Lips and Boys line.  That was a lot of fun!

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Oh my word, @Ispend2much6... if it's Tom Ford lippies this time as well... /FEINT!!!

@Fernleaf  I'm so sorry to have gotten you excited; it's not TF.  I just meant to compare the waiting period with our shipping labels being ready way before the TF gifts shipped because they were a new release is similar to what we are experiencing now.

@Ispend2much6 I know 🙂  But what if they're YSL or Tom Ford items?  /Feint

This confirmed my initial suspicion but doesn't line with the other clues that V gave me... soooooo I dunno anymore LOL

Sure it does K 😄  Pm me 😉

@k617

hahahaha @Anonymous! Well now I didn't wanna be that obvious hence all my weird riddles.  😂😂😂

Anonymous Insider

ill take it down - I just feel bad for those who really want to know but can't figure it out. hopefully they saw it.

aw man I missed it!! 😉

I think it's fine @Anonymous. leave it :). You can't delete it anyway now that we've commented on it!  I was joking with ya :). My sense of humor might not have come across well in my post.

Anonymous Insider

No, your right (I didn't take it as mean no worries) I thought about it and the hints given are good enough to give an idea without giving it away completely...

TBH I thought it should have been put in multiple spoilers. It was right there for anyone to see that just happened to go to the main page in time. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but I didn't want to know and now I do.

Unfortunately the spoilers suck... even if you put something in the spoiler you can see it from the main feed if there are no new comments or enough text prior to the spoiler... but it's ok @niki172. I think you will still be surprised and I will leave it at that so I don't give anything else away.

Yeah I know that just putting it in 1 spoiler box or multiples without text in front of it will still let it be seen. I've been avoiding this thread the whole time though. I understand that others want to know, but I didn't. It's okay V for others to give clues and whatnot here - part of the fun is trying to decipher the puzzles that you've made for those that want to know (ala B2S), and I hope everyone has fun doing so 🙂

Spoiler

@niki172. I can tell you, you will still be surprised 🙂

@Anonymousok. I'm glad you took it as a joke since that's what it was.  You should put it back up 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I put it back up - but in a spoiler so that those who don't want it given away won't ruin the surprise. Best of both worlds 🙂

thank you!!!!  that's what i thought it was.  I know they came out with a new product, so maybe that is what it is?  I love that brand!

@Anonymous.that's a good idea 🙂

If I understood the hints, I am going to have to do something to my lip to keep quiet.This is a lame attempt at a possible hint.

So exciting and generous! 

Disclaimer:  I don't know anything.

@veronika23  am I on the right track?

@Ispend2much6   😉

Image result for my lips are sealed meme

9 Replies
testing