Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Another. I think that should bump the spoilers for you @sierrafallon 😉IMG_6439.JPG

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

zaKGE.gif

That looks so good!

Ok that does look super good @Randell!  Here have a 4th of July cupcake! 🙂

images.jpg

OMG - YUMMY!   @Randell Love your anti-spoilers!  LOL!  

Randell with the assist!  Good team work guys!

An anti-anti-spoiler for @sierrafallon 😉IMG_6510.JPG

To get, or not to get a July 4th donut today.. 😭

Now all I want is a donut 🍩 IMG_2460.PNG

My tracking is also still stuck at the Label Created phase. Is this supposed to be a Christmas gift? lol

I'm trying veeery hard to avoid this thread, but my finger is already clicking on it.. it's like, I don't want to know anything about it but I want to know *everything* about it. Ahhh!!

I think I just need a nap. 

ANTICI...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

KILLING ME OVER HERE!!!!!!!

I love surprises!! Cant wait!!!  😄

Mine says package is to be delivered 7/6 (it originally was 7/7) but there hasnt been any activity on the package.  Since Im in PA it needs to start moving..

Mine is still sitting in "label created" status. Let's hope it starts moving soon 😜

So my Fedex tracking originally said 07/01 delivery but has been sitting with label created in "Spanish Fork, UT US" since 6/28.

I get alerts for packages through USPS and there is a package coming to me from "SPANISH FORK, UT 84660" label created on 6/29 through DHL Ecommerce.

I've had Fedex SmartPost sit in label created limbo for a week only to pop-up delivered through USPS the next day. Maybe it's the same thing here?

It looks like nobody here has received it yet. Has anyone's package shipped? Mine still says label created, lol.

Same for me! I come on here every night hoping someone can post pictures because I am not good at riddles, and i miss everything! lol

Anonymous Insider

........Major hint only open the spoiler if your REALLY sure you want to know.....

Spoiler
Are you sure?

Sorry to anyone who saw who didn't want to see...I thought I was making sure that wouldn't happen. I apologize. I feel horrible. I will say it has not been confirmed in anyway and I have not personally received my box so this is all speculation from someone else's post - of someone else's Facebook so we all truly don't know if that was true or not. I like everyone else is living in the suspense of "label created". Again, I'm very sorry to anyone who didn't want any spoilers. I had no idea if something was in a spoiler that it could still be seen on the main page...thats why I even created multiple. I apologize. 😞

Spoiler
Really sure??

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOLIERS

Spoiler
Ok, here is the clue :

I

❤️

S

E

P

H

O

R

A

Spoiler
I hate when I bite my lip....

🙂

@Anonymous, I'm sooo glad that we're all in suspense still.   ❤️  Makes it that much better!

@Anonymous  I knew it!  It's not been released yet.  Same situation as last year with the Tom Ford lippies.  Can't wait.

@Ispend2much6 they gave away tom ford lipsticks last year!? I just got HOF like less than a month ago

22 Replies
testing