Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I finally got one!  I'm so excited!  @veronika23

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Sigh.

@Ispend2much6  didn't you notice the 😉 in my post above... think about it 😉

After awhile I did.  I did not have enough coffee today. 🙂 @veronika23  I don't know how Sephora can afford this, or if the providing company is giving a discount or gratis.  But still..shipping alone must be a pretty penny.

@Ispend2much6. No worries! Well they are a $4 billion company... I think they can manage.  Very nice gesture though. 🙂

Indeed!

No delivery today. The scheduled delivery date has been changed to a mysterious and vague "pending."

IMG_5154.GIF

I wish it were a pony.  That would be so awesome!  

What?!?! Not Llamas?

upload_2073651224773025717.jpg

I didn't see the pics, but I'm very happy to be receiving it! So excited!! 😊

I am happy for all the US HoF's, you guys deserve it!

Though I can't help it..

cry.jpg

Our poor little flag ☹️

Super excited to see what our US friends get, a little disappointed we've been left out of the fun.

I don't think Canada is left out... I just think we didn't get those shipping emails like the US did.  IIRC something similar happened years ago with Formula X... Took longer for Canadians to get it... but we did. Not sure which Canadian would get it but as a whole I don't think we are excluded.

Omg @Insomniacmuffin. Your little doodle made me so sad. Poor little flag

i hope Sephora will do something for Canadians soon! 

I hope the Canadian Beautytalkers get a package, too. Maybe they are sending them in batches?

I'm avoiding this thread because I saw that there were spoilers but I was just wondering if anyone else's tracking is killing them by STILL just saying "label created" even though it's due to be delivered today? Anticipated ship date was supposed to be 6/29. Sorry if this is well-worn territory. I'm scared of backtracking into the thread and getting spoiled. Guess I can't do much but sit by patiently! *Taps fingers bounces knees whistles twirls hair paces* (does all nervous habits my mother hates and it's all your fault, Sephora! 😂)

Yes, original tracking estimated delivery today but changed to "label created".  Suspense!!!

yeah, mine was supposed to have been delivered fri, but now it says pending, and it still just says the label was created.  the suspense!

@starsandbucks You're not alone! Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it is still sitting in Utah with "label created" as the most recent status. I'm not worried since FedEx is notorious for this but hopefully they ship out soon! 😊

Mine the same @starsandbucks and @gonerogue.  I think they havent sent out yet.  I blame those cute llamas 😉 They dont want to cooperate 😉

Those little diva llamas! Get in the truck already! 😄

testing