Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I'm too late at the party but I think I get it 😉

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Haha this was perfect!! I'm pretty sure I got it with this clue 😄

Gotcha 😄 lol

YAY! @misscg!!! I figured this extra info might help pink out what it is 😄

lol you're good at these!!! Cool!!!

Thanks @misscg 🙂 Hoping all the clues help... there is definitely more to it too 😄

Same, and my tracking still says the label's been created too. I just hope you all start receiving them early next week and are allowed to post photos because I won't have access to mine! 😞

Same here! I should've checked BT before going to bed last night hahaha. Sooo curious as to what everyone is getting. Hope Canadians get something too. 

Same here!! The waiting time is killing me especially since the package haven't sent out yet. 

It's taking so long, lol. I didn't know that putting a created label on a box is such an intricate process that would require days....upload_7027145380461844863.jpg

YESSSS! I am that cat! Because mine had the wrong shipping address...I have grumpy cat all over my face-I'm not sure if I'll even get the gift haha. 

My label keeps saying delivery: pending. UNPEND! Lol

Mine has been saying "label created" since this past Wednesday--which WAS the ship date.  Oh, well, it will come when it comes.

I 'm guessing when they created the shipping labels they haven't pack the gift yet. 

I am DYING over here with all of these hilarious responses!!!!!

My status says still say pending. I'm dying of suspense! 😭

I missed the pic. Can we get a hint. 

I completely missed this too lol. The suspense is killing me 😩😊

It is not an all-expense paid 3 day trip to Sephora headquarter to have brunch with Candace. *tsk* #disappointed #brokenheart

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
This kind of hint is ok, right? 😛 

This should be a Reward Bazaar perk! How amazing would that be?! 😄

I missed it too, I guess we will have to wait for people to post their pictures.

Psst the pictures are still on @sravanthi 's profile

@candacebt I think you need to remove them there too

4 Replies
testing