Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Welp, unfortunately I saw the spoiler non spoiler. So I know what it is and I wish I didn't.

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Let's go wash our brains BW.

200.gif

mib.gif

lol

I just laughed so loud at this @vchotia

I was so confused. Saw the pics then all of a sudden they were gone!

What happened I just posted pics of the gift we are getting, and now it is gone 🤔

Anonymous Insider

I hope that is it because it was wonderful and perfect. I am truly grateful.

image.gif

Ooooh. What is it?

OMG the suspense xD

I think some of us aren't getting it .:P

Think there are several versions?

I'm going to think of something small like a mirror in a nice package. I don't want to expect anything too great and if it is then great!

Hey guys, I tried to catch up by skimming but I havn't seen a definite answer.  What exactly is this (not whats inside, just what is this package), are all HOF's getting this? Are Canadians included? Im intrigued but confused. 

The mods sent a package to HoF as a thank you for contributing to BT thing. It seems to be for active HoF (so if you just made HoF 2 days ago or haven't logged in in years, maybe not?) instead of all HoF. I'm not sure if Canadians are included, the mods didn't say but they should, I hope it's just different shipping/slower across the border.

It comes from a weird email and is shipped via FedEx if you are in US. It's from the mods at BeautyTalk so if you call Sephora CS you might get confused CS reps that have no clue about BT telling you it's a phishing email or something. It's not, lol.

Ok thank you. Ive been HOF for a while and am on here every day so it must be no Canadians or just not everyone getting one, too bad. @ChicDabbler

@sydtomato.  I don't know which HoF is getting this but I'm pretty sure Canadian HoF are getting it too... we just didn't get a shipping email and I doubt we will. It might just show up for us if that makes any sense. So who knows which Canadian HoF is getting it really.

Ok thanks for responding! I was slow to open this thread and was so out of the loop thats my bad.  Even if I don't get one I hope some of the Canadian ladies are included.  I will be (un)patiently waiting to see what everyone gets. @veronika23

@sydtomato.I think they are... I am just going on based off what happened a few years ago as I recall it.  Some Formula X was sent out to a lot of people and I think people in Canada didn't think they were getting any but we did. It just took longer. So I don't know who is included... all I am saying is that I think Canadians are included in this too 🙂

testing