Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Sources??? That was my guess but I thought it might be too cool to be true 

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

I just realized my package is going to my old address as well. I even emailed Sephora to have it changed a couple weeks ago when we moved. What a bummer.

like my address is changed on all the stuff on here. I hope they don't send my Play stuff there since that's why I made super sure to contact Sephora customer service regarding it.

Hi @liv545, shoot me a PM with your registered email address and your updated address so I can see what I can do for ya 🙂

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Oh thank you lots, will do!!

Anonymous Insider

Message a mod! @ZannaBT was very gracious and able to help me with the same issue 😄

Can't wait to see what will be received over the next week! I haven't received an email (I understand Canadians haven't received it) but I also didn't get the $15 off $50 coupon email so......not sure what's wrong with emails coming in from Sephora!

Hopefully Canadians get something soon too! I also didn't get the $15 off 50, but aside from that haven't ever not received an email to my knowledge, so Im hoping that was a one time thing. But it seems like we're in good company and quite a number of people didnt get that email.

Well this is something to look forward to.  Always nice to get something new to try.  I also think this is a nice perk and makes Sephora look good to boot.  

Something that smells good!

@AnneMCC speaking of smelly goods, the new KVD is delightful. It was in the sample section earlier too.

Anonymous Insider

I have not gotten any email.  So maybe not all HOF's gets a surprise 😞

I just hope there's glitter.

Llamas would be awesome, too.

I think whatever it is, it's cool to finally be part of a group that got something out of the blue from Sephora. Never happened before, so as long as it's not an empty box (the weight suggests no), I'm a happy camper.

Curious to know... is anyone supposed to get this tomorrow?

Mine was scheduled to come today, but hasn't moved past the "Label created" stage 😞

Oh no!  I wonder when they will be shipped. Thanks for the update. 🙂

I'm not scheduled to get mine until next Wednesday. It hasn't even left the warehouse yet. ;_;

I was scheduled to get mine today, but it still sitting in Utah.

@veronika23 Mine is "scheduled to arrive tomorrow" although it is currently in Utah and I am in California and only a label has been created so I HIGHLY doubt I'll really get it tomorrow *sigh*

hopefully, it'll update and teleport overnight 🙂

@myxducky lol YES! Teleportation would be amazing!!

@goneroguewell.... you never know!!! Cross fingers it is!

1 Reply
testing