Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ohhhhh!!! So cool @angel7594!!! Hope you'll share with us 😉

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@veronika23 @darkiceis

I will definitely share a photo! 😁

Yay! Thank you @angel7594, I'm so excited!!!

upload_5046697796221043226.gif

hahahaha perfect gif @darkiceis 😄

😄 😄 😄

Thanks @angel7594 🙂

@ChicDabbler I'm no HOF, but my guess is that since it's summer it is something with SPF for the face, and sea spray for the hair?

Anonymous Insider

Someone else found something by Peter Thomas Roth - its a skincare kit that's called The Hall Of Famer (picture was also posted in the active promo codes section) so I think thats what it is going to be...because thats a pretty big coincidence. Its not on the Sephora site so I don't know where or how they found it but it makes sense.

I think that's a kit from 2015... Just saw a blog that posted about it that year.

@Anonymous yep, i think @veronika23 is right. I bought that set from Sephora in 2015 🙂 

@Anonymous My package says its .4 lbs so I really doubt it's that PTR kit, as I think that would be at least a pound! I don't care what it is tho, I'm happy with whatever 🙂

Oh wow. Very exciting , i thought it was spam too lol. I hope I get it as well since I never ship FedEx home. 

I don't know about y'all, but I am thoroughly enjoying all this speculation. 😄upload_4702015717529604453.jpg

That is the purpose of this thread. And there are some good ideas for future as well like the custom engraved designer lipstick.

I LOVE the idea of custom engraved lipstick!!!!! #lipstickismyvice

The weight of 4 oz. has me stumped.  It's coming from Utah, for me anyway, and is supposed to arrive July 7. 

I compared the shipping weight of lip pencils, lip glosses, and lipsticks at Amazon, but the weights are all over the place.  It could be one of those.

It's not 4 oz it's .4 lbs so closer to 6.5 oz which is still pretty light.

You're correct; .4 is not the same as 1/4. 🙂

My email said "Carton: 1" and the only thing that comes to mind is Milk "cartons"... could it be milk makeup?? hahah 🤣 

LOLOLOLOL

testing