Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What do you splurge on, what do you save on?

For all the skincare items out on the market, there are many price points that go from a couple of dollars to a few hundred. 

For me, my splurge item would have to be my Lancome alcohol-free toner. It smells so refreshing and feels the same when applied. I save on masks, using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask. 

In theory, the most expensive things work the best but that's not always true. What do you all have to say?

Re: What do you splurge on, what do you save on?

I'm on Firefox and see it just fine. Haven't tried on Explorer yet to see if there are any changes.

I know on Firefox every once in a while the toggle wheel at the top right of the post/across a screen name, won't appear when I hover over. I have to refresh my page and then it pops up so I can edit my posts.

Highlighted

I get the same error with the toggle wheel as well just after posting Smiley Tongue

@kalex - I feel your pain! I can only use my iPhone and its terribly annoying. It took me a while to figure out 1st that i had to go to "full site" to be able to post anything and 2nd that if I make a mistake typing that I can just hit "done" and then tap the thread to correct rather than completely delete the message and start all over again! Keep practicing and posting, you'll get the hang of it in no time!  I wish I could figure out how to post pics from the phone!Everyone here is so wonderful, patient and understanding!

good luck and happy posting!

Some browsers are iffy and won't let you reply on comments. I think Internet Explorer has something to do with it. Try Firefox or Google Chrome. 

I'm using Internet Explorer.  Whenever I click the red "reply to" box I get the message, "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested."

I'll look into Firefox or Google Chrome.  Thanks ladies!

No prob! Has it always been giving you that error or is it random times?

I get the same thing when I hit "reply to".

I have just become addicted to the Agenist purifying mask scurb little bit, which I got a sample of last week in store. It is AMAZING! theres no doubt that this little beauty will become my skin care splurge. Other than that, I try and find little diamonds in the rough at places like TJMaxx or Ross for other skin care product. I found my new favorite overall line (Yea To Carotts) at Ross and each product was only like $3-$4!!! Smiley Happy 

I just bought some a few nights back. $3.99 per bottle and the bottle are big! love TjMaxx!

Lylysa -

I used to be able to reply but have had problems since they re-did the site.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_4829543066533846948.jpg