Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are your favorite underrated products?

What are your favorite products that no one is talking about or got bad reviews?

Re: What are your favorite underrated products?

@MarissaaRose  What a great way to find some hidden gems from the community! Here are some of my underrated HG products:

Sephora Collection blush- I got this on a whim from the sale section some years back and LOVE the color and formula. It performs just as well as all my high end blushes and it was only like $5 when I got it. This is one of those products that is always in the sale section that I never see anyone talk about.

KAPLAN MD Lip Mask- I got this originally from Sephora back when they first carried the line and fell in love with how great and fast it works at getting baby smooth lips! I'm on my second one and I think the first one lasted me 2 years. Sadly, they don't sell this here anymore so I have to buy it elsewhere now. I think they pulled it because the reviews were mediocre and it might not have been selling well (just speculation) but it has been in my HG stash since I first picked it up.

Kat Von D Lock It Brightening Powder- this is the best under eye setting powder I have found to date! It is a pinkish color that brightens my under eye area and prevents my concealer from creasing. This is yet another product that Sephora doesn't carry anymore (my shade at least) and I have to buy direct now every time I need to restock. The darkest shade is always in the sale section so that tells me that they probably are not going to restock my shade anytime soon 😞

scblush.jpgkaplan.jpgkatvond.jpg

Hello!!! The Kaplan lip mask is on Amazon for a great price. It's $24 for the set and it's a prime item.

KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Duo - Mini Lip Mask & Lip Balm Set, Peppermint

Overstock seems to eventually carry all things discontinued by Sephora. 🙂 I stocked up on the Burberry Chestnut stick eyeshadow and Bare Minerals skin brightening serum foundation. Both were way below retail!!!

Joni

@jonieku  Wow, thanks for the great tip! I still have about a year's worth left in mine but I will look for it on Amazon when I run out. Thank you again! 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • scblush.jpg
  • kaplan.jpg
  • katvond.jpg
testing