Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're literally glowing in this photo. *___*

You look like you exist only in dreams.

Forever jealous of your hair.

Your hair and your eyes compliment each other sooooooo well!!!  

image.jpgI'm in a pouty kinda mood today.   My makeup didn't turn out how I wanted and I put too much hair product in and  I don't have enough time to wash it and start over.   Foot stomping tantrum happening here! 

I'm wearing ambient lighting blush, make viva glam 1 lipstick and a mix of the tartlette palette and Nars dual intensity along with a friggen red from the marsala palette that was already on my blending brush (grrrr) that ruined everything.  I tried to fix it up but I'm just not happy.   Grumbles.... Now I really do look like a vampire.  Pouty vampire. 

Anonymous Insider

If this is you looking like a vampire, I have to say you are the cutest vampire I ever saw! It is a pity your planned look got taken over by the red from the Marsala palette against your will, but in fact the overall impact on your eyelids is utterly beautiful; everything is blended seamlessly to look like a sunset about to break after a tropical storm. This may not be the look you wanted, but it is gorgeous and radical and fashion editorial, so I hope you owned it today, and left the house feeling fabulous! That lip is also glossy, feisty perfection! I *love* this look! It is stunning, and you are beautiful! 🙂

Well this is one of the greatest mishaps I've ever seen then. I can't stop looking at your Eyeshadow! 

Seekrit agent.

well i love how it turned out actually. 21st century Cabaret !!

I LOVE your eyes today.  Totally amazeballs 

You look like one of those i mean business new yorkers. I feel like i've seen something like that in a movie. I adore this look.

Haha, I look mean!!!  Actually while I was grumping I thought it had a nineties vampire vibe like underworld but without the cool black outfit or that greasy wet slicked hair from the matrix.   Not my style. 

Lol, I wonder how long in New York it would take to turn me into something like this.  My look gets drastically more innocent in Tokyo in just two weeks.  

1 hour tops LOL jk

You actually look quite fantastic, though I will concede about the product in your hair. Still, you look fabulous.

I love the gradient in your eyes and how the reddish color matches your lips. It's great!

Yep!  Wearing a hat today!  It's the only answer!  image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Yeah: Too much product in hair = hat day (for all of us ;))

I think you should wear a hat everyday.

And an eye patch!

Haha, I may need to wait til I get home in a couple days for the eyepatch to hapoen.

I will do this to please you!  Any animal requests for the next couple days?   I'll need to pack three.  

Yes yes!

Puppies

Reindeer

Bandicoot

88,857 Replies
testing