Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Gorgeous! That lip looks fabulous on you!

Gorgeous! That lip looks fabulous on you!

Re: What are you wearing today?

@danielledanielle @Love this look. Your lips are looking bomb in Fenty. 

Between laundry, walking the dogs, cleaning the kitchen and back deck I managed to play around with a kind of Halloween inspired darker look.  

dermablend foundation, Covergirl concealer, Lise Watier colour corrector and contour and dermablend illuminating powder

physicians formula butter bronzer, urban decay blush in shade bang

the balm eyebrow pencil in dark brown

fenty kilowatt freestyle highlighter palette (every shade except the center and the darker orange)

marc Jacobs omeg single shadow (dark grey)

Loreal infallible liner in black and telescopic mascara, Ardell lashes

nyx lipliner in foul mouth (deep grey), NYX metallic blue lip cream and lip cream in jet setter (royal blue)

639EB848-11A5-4E8D-B4CA-10F414DE432E.jpegC0B24ACE-B2AA-4690-82A3-A86F2865D0E7.jpegC5EE3915-FE05-4CDE-9BD1-5F125A159250.jpeg293C7C86-CFA5-4C25-A694-CD0FCABEF934.jpegAD79ED16-DCA5-4BCB-BCE7-E58D6289DBCD.jpegEED1E52A-3900-4B4C-960F-FF368A8BD29F.jpeg

Love how you always mix it up - you've inspired me to be...

Love how you always mix it up - you've inspired me to be braver with my make up instead of sticking to the same colours!

@2manyperfumes Yessssss Rock that blue lippie. Love it. 

Love your nails 😍

RE: What are you wearing today?

Tatcha silk canvas primer, LM smooth finish powder foundation, Too Faced Sweet Palette: Peaches n Cream and Nectar in the crease, Talk Derby to Me outer corner. CP x Kathleenlights super shock shadow Light Up on inner half. Repeat for bottom lid. Givenchy base mascara perfecto, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, Too Faced Chocolate solei bronzer, Becca champagne flashes dreams bellini highlighter. Finished with Hourglass Lip Stylo in Dreamy on the lips.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@SnugglePuggle94 @Love your natural

looks with hints of color 

Very pretty pink tones @SnugglePuggle94 , You definitely suit these warm undertones and the lipshade ❤️, very pretty and lucky you - it’s warm where you are lol.  I miss my summer clothing.  

Yesterday I used my new ND mini gold eyeshadow pallet on my eyes and I loved it made such a pretty green eye look. On my lips is Fenty beauty’s gloss bomb in the new colour in Cheeky another new product I am loving 🥰 on my cheeks in BareMinerals blush bounce and blur in mauve sunset. All products I was able to get thanks to the friends and family discount, So thank you @KatieBT ☺️💜

@melissapurple22 @Such a pretty look. 

@melissapurple22  I really love your eye look with your shirt. So pretty 

You look so pretty @melissapurple22 🥰, those shades suit you and 👍👍 for discounts, love your necklace too

I always admire your eye makeup @melissapurple22 it's flawless, as usual. But I'm really loving that blush on you. It's perfect, subtle but effective.

your eyes look amazing! @melissapurple22

your eyes look amazing! @melissapurple22

Last night’s wedding makeup. I struggled so much to put on false lashes that I eventually gave up, but I was hoping for a more impactful eye look. Natasha Denona Gold, L’Oreal Brow Stylist, Tarte Busy Gal Brows, YSL The Shock, MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover, NARS Radiant Creamy, Fenty Match Stix, Sephora Collection gel blush, Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe palette, Bite lip pencil, Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip.

@tastelikewater Perfect wedding makeup look.  I get your struggle with falsies. Hopefully it works out the next time you try.

@tastelikewater  Beautiful look. How did your giving your face a break work?? Did you find your skin got better??

Aww you look so pretty @tastelikewater 😍👍, love your makeup, perfect.  False eyelashes (don’t get me started), I use the clusters instead sooooo much easier.  I get doubles, unknotted in short and medium.  Game changer for me with my eye shape.  

81,227 Replies